belfast, northern ireland

layla came into the stadium hearing the loud chats and chants for little mix as the lights went down with the opening of layla's popular song playing as she comes onto the stage with a bright smile on her face.

she gets into her position with her earpiece and mircophone in hand, "what's up belfast?!" she shouted smiling heading the chants of everyone, "how are we doing tonight?!" she asked them, "there's loads of you aren't there?"

she said chuckling looking at the filled stadium, "okay, this song is called working," the opening started with backup dancers appearing behind layla who danced behind her doing the same thing as her as practiced.

"when i'm working, working no.." she smiles bringing the microphone to her lips, "it's a feeling that i can't explain,"

she clicked her fingers, where she then clapped her hands together, "that i miss you more when i'm away, and i swear i've been counting the days," she smiles singing, "oh ooh.. but when you're here, i think i need some space,"

"well shit, we've always had good conversations, or we used to—but i haven't been serious since high school," she shrugged her shoulders with a playfully smirk to the fans, "maybe i'm the one to blame,"

"mm-hmm,"

she looked at the filled stadium, "but in real life it's not the same, no, oh—" she smirked, "and when i'm working, you're the only one that i want, but we're not working, no, ooh, yeah, i told you from the start, i'm not perfect,"

"yeah, that's why you like me so much..we're not working, we're not working, la-da, da, da-da, da-da, la-da, da, da-da, da, da, la-da, da, da-da, da-da, la-da, da, da-da, da, da,"

she danced around the stage doing some flips before stopping running a hand through her hair, as it was khalid's part of the song, "no-ooh,"

she sings backup lip syncing when khalid's part plays, "but we're not working, we're not working, la-da, da, da-da, da-da, la-da, da, da-da, da, da, la-da, da, da-da, da-da, la-da, da, da-da, da, da, la-da, da, da-da, da-da, la-da, da, da-da, da, da, we're not working, working, no, oh—"

"i don't mean to be rude, still got a thing for you," she points to the crowd crouching down looking at them, "i gotta tell the truth," she smiles teasingly to them where she points her mircophone to them, "and when i'm working, you're the only one that i want, but we're not working," layla moves her mircophone back to her singing dancing with the backup dancers, "i told you from the start i'm not perfect, no, oh—"

she looked around, "that's why you like me so much, but we're not working, we're not working, la-da, da, da-da, da-da, la-da, da, da-da, da, da,"

"oh no,"

the fans of belfast cheered loudly for layla who smiled at the fans, "okay, how are we doing belfast after that song?" she asked the audience where screams and cheers were heard, "who's excited to see little mix?!"

"whoo! yeah!"

she smiles at the sound of little mix's fans wanting them to come out on stage, "okay, this called is rubber band,"

"was it a wasted couple of months? sneaking outta the window, speaking nights in limbo, was it all there was for us?"

layla sang with two dancers of the backup dancers coming up behind her, "midnight driving, running through highland, does it make me the criminal?" her hand comes to touch her face, moving up her head with a finger gun coming down the side of her face, "that i let you go, that i broke us and left, i hate that i never know, why you're still so caught up in my head,"