family day out

layla got up extra happy knowing that all of her family that she hadn't seen before she went down to los angeles was coming to the amusement park with them, she especially missed her aunt who always gave her good relationship advice back when she was dating in high school and layla did learn a lot from her.

"layla!"

tatum and haley come into layla's bedroom, "how's anna?" layla looked at her older sisters who sat at the edge of her bed, "i think she's doing good, i mean— i haven't been around her since she had covid and all,"

the two oldest frowned, "what, you didn't visit her with distance between you?" layla nods her head sitting up leaning against her headboard, "yeah i did, but it was sad because all i wanna do is give her a cuddle—"

layla said half smiling, "i know you two sometimes have arguments and disagreements about things," layla looked down to her hands to what haley was saying, "but i have never seen someone make you this happy, and i love anna for that,"

haley said touching her sister's hand, "i love her, sometimes we do argue and have arguments but she's the love of my life, you know?" the two girls nod their heads, "do you think you'll get married to her?"

layla shrugged her shoulders, "we are both slowly breaking our trust and commitment issues barrier, but— i do see a future with her," tatum smiled, "that's good because she's already apart of the family,"

"— and we like her a bit better,"

layla playfully scoffed, "hey!" the two eldest sisters chuckled, "that's not fair," tatum playfully rolled her eyes, "at least noah, mom and dad love you more...."

"hmm maybe," haley shrugged with a teasing smile on her face.

"noah!"

the twenty year old came into the room, with his brunette hair messy, "what's up?" layla looked at her twin brother, "do you like anna better than me?" noah looked to his eldest sisters who mouthed yes to noah who them looked to his sister, "no, what.."

noah playfully scoffs, "of course not," layla's mouth fell at her brother's lie, "uh how rude," the three beck siblings all chuckled, "you're all done,"

layla stands up from her bed with a small smile on her face attacking her older sisters with cuddles, "layla! stop!" layla was on top of both of her sisters hugging them tight , "we can't breathe,"

layla pulls away from them, "it's okay, i like robby, holly and jas more," the three siblings all rolled their eyes, "alright, whatever you say,"

____

"lan!"

layla's favourite youngest cousin diego ram up to her legs wrapping his small little arms around them, "diego, hey buddy," she leans down picking up the four year old into her arms.

diego chuckled at what layla said with her dad's sister, camilla coming over to where her four year old son ran to, seeing layla holding him, "oh, thank god, i thought he ran out again,"

layla looked at her cousin who chuckled at what his mom said with layla smiling at her aunt, "hi, aunt cami," camilla smiled with her perfect blue eyes and black hair, "mani," camilla side hugged layla who still held diego in her arms.

the four year old chuckled at the tight contact, "ghen aw we going?" diego asked, with his little voice making layla smile again, "i have missed you so much,"

camilla looked at her niece who looked happy, "so.." she said as layla put down diego who went to play in the back garden with noah, robby and holly since there was more of their family coming, "anyone new in your life?"