coming back to me

layla was tired out from doing all of the interviews, and photoshoots before the second season of high school musical: the musicial premiered on disney plus.

she laid against her bed, "love," anna hummed from where she sat, looking at what audio she wanted to film a tiktok for, "what's up lele?" layla leaned against her headboard, "do you think i'm forcing too much things?"

"like what?"

layla ran a hand through her hair, like yesterday her and anna was supposed to go out for their annual weekly date night but rain checked since layla forgotten that she had a photoshoot, "like with tour, and everything,"

anna looked away from her phone turning it off, giving layla her full attention, "i think if you want to slow things down, then let alana know, okay?"

layla nods her head at anna letting out a breath, "i wanna go and see josh," anna heard about how josh has a new girl every week, and she didn't want her girlfriend to be involved with josh's behaviour, "you sure? we can watch a movie and cuddle?"

layla decided in her head what to do, when she sees anna stripping out of her hoodie leaving her only in her sports bra, "okay," layla said quickly, "we can watch a movie,"

anna smiled knowing that doing that would convince her girlfriend to stay in, "i can facetime him later," anna nods her head, "yeah-yeah,"

layla cuddled up against her girlfriend's chest with her puppies jumping up onto her bed with bella between anna and layla's legs with nemo and dory near their mother's leg.

she hadn't even taken her dogs out for any walks since she's been back, she knows that her friends and her apartment sitter she had look after her dogs had given them walks but layla hadn't taken them out for walks since before new years.

____

since layla wasn't gonna go anywhere, she decided to play a little prank on her girlfriend where she would do the turning her girlfriend on to turning anna off prank.

she did her intro in the bathroom whilst anna was downstairs making three bowls popcorn for their pitch perfect marathon with layla setting up two cameras in her bedroom.

"okay,"

anna comes into her girlfriend's bedroom with three bowls of popcorn, "so, are we starting on the first pitch perfect film?" layla nods her head, "yeah,"

she comes beside layla setting the popcorn in between them with layla's dog and puppies now on the floor fast asleep, "it's been so long since we've done this,"

layla leaned in and kissed anna's cheek, "i know right, especially in the middle of the day," anna smiles, her eyes down on layla's lips already, "you look so pretty,"

layla leaned her head back looking at her girlfriend's face with a smile, "yeah," anna nods her head, with layla leaning in, as her hand comes trailing down anna's chest.

"ar-are you sure you wanna watch the movie or—"

layla looked into her girlfriend's blue eyes, "i kinda wanna like—" her eyes go down her girlfriend's body with anna smiling, "what?"

layla chuckled, "are you in the mood?" layla looked at anna seductively, "a little bit," anna hums, her hands touching layla's arms, "do you want some—?"

anna looked at her girlfriend who moved slightly away from her to run her hands down her body, "you want some of moi?"

anna smiles watching her girlfriend be goofy, "you're my favourite," layla leans back, her hand touching her girlfriend's clothd shirt, "you're my favourite," she kissed anna's cheek who moved her head so layla's lips could touch hers.

layla's hand comes to anna's jaw holding anna in place slightly, feeling anna's hand come to the hem of her oversized shirt, before pulling away from the kiss clearing her throat.

her eyes focused onto the tv in front of them, "okay, let's unpause the film," layla unpaused then movie not turning back to anna who watched layla with a look, knowing that she was teasing her.

"are you teasing me right now?"

layla didn't listen to her girlfriend, her eyes focused on the movie, before she takes some popcorn when she feels another hand inside her popcorn, looking back to her bowl seeing anna's hand in her popcorn bowl, "hey,"

anna got the controller from layla's hand unpausing they movie, "are you doing this because of what i did back in bahamas,"

layla shakes her head at her girlfriend, "no, love, i'm just tryna watch the movie," she kissed anna's lips again taking the controller from anna's hand when they were kissing.

"hey,"

anna makes a face when layla unpaused the movie when she pulled back from anna's lips, "soz babes," anna rolled her eyes at her girlfriend, "oh come on, i'd much rather be kissing you than watching pitch perfect,"

layla paused the movie, "what even over haliee?" anna makes a face at the mention of her female celebrity crush, "yeah, thought so," anna takes the controller again, "she isn't in the first pitch perfect movie, so yes,"

anna leans in, her hand coming to her girlfriend's cheek kissing layla who lays back against her bed with anna's body slightly on top of hers, with their lips in a passionate makeout session.

"i-i have to pee,"

layla quickly stands up when she starts to feel herself getting all hot and flustered, moving away from anna going to the bathroom giving herself a break from her girlfriend.

when she comes back, anna watches her girlfriend's every move, "alright, can we watch the film?" anna didn't say anything instead she moved the blankets from on top of her, coming near to her girlfriend, "how about instead we do this—"

she connects her lips to layla's lips who was shocked at anna's forwardness, where the shumate girl had layla underneath her, with layla's hands above her head with one of anna's hands holding them above.

"you're so sexy,"

layla tried to lean back up but can't with anna slightly on top of her body, in their intense makeout session what anna was winning with having dominated the kiss, anna moved back slightly to look at layla who lips were red.

her hand coming to the string of her girlfriend's shorts, where layla's iphone started to ring showing olivia's name, "wait-wait, let me get this quickly,"

anna moved from layla who stood up going into the bathroom once again thanking her friend for calling her talking to her vlog camera when anna comes inside the bathroom, "lele, is everything ok—"

she stops seeing her girlfriend holding a camera in hand, "what are you doing?" layla runs a hand through her hair, "oh, my god,"

anna chuckles, "is this like a—" layla nods her head looking back to her girlfriend, "yes, this was a prank of me turning you on to turning you off," layla said, "oh, my god.."

layla chuckled, "damn, i would have gotten you if you didn't follow me," anna looked at her girlfriend, "we would have went way further if i hadn't come in here," layla looked at her girlfriend who's cheek redden a bit.

layla did her outro before putting her cameras away before coming into her bed with anna following after her, "are we seriously gonna watch the film, cause i wanna—"

layla throws the controller making anna chuckle where layla playfully attacks her girlfriend coming on top of anna's body.