coach-ella

coachella. when layla had started tiktok, she was kind of not in the right mindspace to go the event what is an annual music and arts festival held at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California, in the Coachella Valley in the Colorado Desert, and what showcases popular and established musical artists as well as emerging artists and reunited groups.

it is one of the largest, most famous, and most profitable music festivals in the United States and the world.

and layla was happy to be going to the event after getting invited alongside most of her friends, going to the event that was happening at the empire polo club in indio, california.

she was excited especially since she hadn't really seen her girlfriend due to the fact that anna has been at a lot of photoshoots, the only time layla did see her girlfriend was at nighttime where anna would come over and sleep alongside her before getting changed in the morning and leaving after having breakfast with her.

cooper stayed at layla's apartment after karina went back home wanting to spend time with her family, what left layla lonely so she decided to invite her male best friend.

the two shared loads in common with their favourite artist being juice wrld and that they both loved the number twenty-eight what was tattooed on their hand along with jaden and nessa.

layla was like another sister to cooper what he didn't want but didn't mind having around, the male wakes up from his nap seeing his female best friend's face, "hey, where's everyone?"

the beck female shrugged her shoulders, everyone knew how important it was for them to get ready together for the trip to coachella, since layla was going to be driving there.

"no clue, no absolute clue,"

she commented running a hand through her hair, layla had already all of her outfits ready along with the confirmation email for their airbnb on her phone, "i know anna is getting her outfits ready since  she had photoshoots all week,"

cooper nods his head, "ok, let me call them," he excused himself coming out of the room as layla looked down to her 'temptation' tattoo was on the inside of her bicep.

she had gotten the tattoo when she had started to get sober and recover from her drug addiction, she every once in a while woukd glance at the tattoo that kept her sane remembering how times were when she was getting the tattoo.

"hey, we're here!"

____

layla drove to their airbnb, zack, emma and oscar sat in the two row of seats with cooper and sab in the back seats.

anna who sat in the passenger seat, rested her hand onto the bare thigh of her girlfriend who moved her free hand intertwining their fingers together, as she smiled looking out of her tesla windscreen, "how was the photoshoots been, boon?"

she asked wanting to know how her girlfriend's photoshoots went along, "they've been entertaining, i think they're gonna turnout well," layla smiled at her girlfriend's comment, "i bet they will, every photo of you always does,"

anna kissed her girlfriends cheek at the compliment where layla comes into the driveway of their designated airbnb, everyone getting out as layla turned to anna, her hand underneath anna's chin bringing her face closer to her, pressing her lips against hers.

"i love you,"
"i love you too,"

the two girls smiled when sab and cooper cleared their throat, still sat in the back seats of layla's tesla, "we're still here guys," anna's cheeks redden as layla just laughed at that, "save that for the bedroom, lele," the male commented to what layla smirk, "oh you know i will,"