rainy photoshoot

"morning, girlfriend,"

layla leaned into her girlfriend kissing anna's lips who smiled, "mm, morning," anna said aganist her girlfriend's lips, "my legs are sore,"

anna rubbed at layla's legs, "well with what happened last night, i wonder why," she said to layla who playfully pushed anna's face away from hers.

layla looked to her girlfriend, "bub, we have a photoshoot with gabriel in like three hours," she said standing up from her bed, stretching her arms out with her shirt rising up showing the bottom of her abs.

"don't be playing with me, layla,"

layla squealed moving away from her girlfriend's arms, running into her closet where she holds onto the doorknob.

—————

layla ran her hand through her wet hair as gabriel was taking pictures of her girlfriend right now, "oh, my wow," she watched gabriel continue to take pictures of anna, getting layla into the pictures.

layla had her hands around anna's shoulders with anna's hands on her girlfriend's waist smiling, looking into layla's eyes not seeing gabriel take photos of them.

they did more poses, with the rain falling onto them, layla then did a tiktok with anna, "i was dancing in—" layla sang to her iphone when anna comes into her arms, layla spins then around kissing anna passionately on her lips pulling back smiling.

"i love you,"
"i love you too bubby,"

they did more photos with the rain drop and then layla texting her friends about going to dinner at saddle ranch.

layla spins anna around with gabriel now recording them, layla and anna being their weird selves making a good video of them two.

layla runs her hand through anna's hair smiling, putting her head onto anna's shoulder kissing it, she then feels her phone buzzing seeing emma messaging back saying they will be there, "thank you guys," gabriel said after taking more couple photos of them and single photos of them.

"thank you gabriel,"
"thank you,"

—————

"how hard did puberty hit you?"

layla filmed a tiktok for her main account, showing a photo from when she was younger with her braces on her face in middle school as she smiled for her mother's picture, when she then showed a photo from a photoshoot she did a few days ago with vogue.

she then posts it, going into the shower getting ready for the dinner she was gonna be having her friends and girlfriend not realising how many people have seen her video.

once layla got out of her fifteen minute shower, she then comes onto her phone after putting her hair into her towel, wrapping another one of her towel around her body, looking down at her phone seeing her newest tiktok video have.. 1.3 million views and 357.4K likes on it already.

she comes onto her comment section seeing her supporters comments liking and trying to comment back to each of them, seeing her friends also comment ok her video.

evacudmore ☑️ • friends: bi panic
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: i love and miss you cudmore. come home 🥺

noahbeck ☑️ • friends: the difference in those two pictures.. like major changes
(liked by creator)

annabananaxdddd ☑️ • friends: aww you were always cute
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: i was damn sexy back then 😂😂

zacklugo • friends: puberty hit you like a truck..
(liked by creator)

emmabrooksmcallister • friends: you were cute back them and you're still cute now
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: i'll take that as a compliment

layla comments back to her friend's comment afte about thirty minutes she sees her video at the top video on the sound, at 7.5 million views and 2.4 million likes.

layla took the towel off of her head, seeing anna now facetiming her as she sets her iphone up aganist her mirror, "hey bub,"

karina then messaged layla about how she's going to be staying at home with her mother cause of everything that's happening, layla frowned reading her message, "bub, is everything okay?"

layla went back onto her girlfriend's facetime after messaging her best friend saying how she's here and their apartment is always going to be theirs, "um, karina just texted me saying that she's going to be staying at home, she's not coming back for awhile,"

anna frowned seeing her girlfriend upset, "hey... lele, everything is going be okay," layla slightly nods her head even though right now, all she wanted to do is just talk to her best friend about everything that's happening.

"are you coming here or are we going there to pick you up?"

layla shrugged her shoulders, "i mean, i'm still not ready, you guys can come here if you want to," she said, doing her hair looking at her hair through her mirror.

"okay, we'll be there in a bit," layla nods her head, "love you," layla looked to her iphone, "love you too," anna then ends the facetime making layla lay her head on top of her arms groaning, "uh.."

"what am i going to do? what am i going to do?"