boobs or ass

layla jumped on top of her bed after getting into her apartment where she knew karina was going to be coming to get her things since she's going to michigan state.

she hasn't seen karina for a month with the said girl now hanging out with sharlize and the dancedomela people.

just when she was about to go upstairs, someone knocks on the front door of her apartment, she lets out a breath knowing it'd be karina standing outside, "okay," she lets out a breath shaking her hands.

she opens her apartment's front door seeing karina standing there, "hey," layla lets a small smile come onto her face looking at her ex best friend, "hey, um come in,"

layla moves to the side letting karina come inside, "is my stuff still upstairs?" layla nods her head, "yeah, i haven't touched nothing in your room," karina nods her head, about to walk upstairs when she stops looking at layla, "i've missed you,"

layla stared at karina, "i've missed you too," karina comes into layla's embrace with layla's arms coming around karina's shoulders, breathing in the girl's coconut body cream.

karina moves away from layla, letting out a breath before going upstairs to where her bedroom was half packed.

layla sat on the bottom of the stairs waiting for karina to come back downstairs, "i um, is it okay if sharlize and shariah come and get the rest of my things tomorrow?"

layla nods her head, "you still have the key right?" karina went into her purse, "yeah," layla half smiles, "it's okay, just make sure they lock up cause i'm not gonna be here tomorrow,"

karina furrowed her eyebrows, "where you going?" layla smiles, "that's for me to know, and for everyone to found out tomorrow," karina raised an eyebrow with layla smiling wider.

"karina," karina stops in her tracks turning back to layla, "don't forget about me, when you're in michigan state, okay? i still care about you,"

karina smiles sadly, "i still care about you too, layla paige," layla lets out a breath hearing karina say that, "i'll see you soon,"

"see you soon,"

____

alana turned to her client, "you sure you wanna do this?" layla nods her head, "yeah, i need to have my responsibilities, and this is one of them," she said to her manager, "okay,"

alana drove them to the place, "oh wow," emma furrowed her eyebrows coming out of her manager's car, "oh, don't tell me your—"

layla smiles knowing what emma was gonna saying, "uh huh," she ran a hand through her brunette hair, "i love pluto like he's my own dog, but i want my own puppy,"

emma squeals taking layla's hand inside the dog adoption, looking at all of the cute puppies, "aww lele look,"

alana points to a mother dog with two puppies, with layla turning to read the description, "and they're huskies mixed german shepherds," she said to her manager and ex girlfriend, "they're so cute,"

the mother dog comes up to the front of the cage where emma was standing with layla, putting its head near to where layla can touch her fur, layla ran her hand across the mother's fur smiling feeling the mother turn her head licking at layla's hand.

"you're the first person who's got that close to her, seems like she really likes you," the adoption retailer stated to layla who smiles.

layla looks to the puppies seeing one of them have one blue eye and one brown eye, "i'll take them," she said quickly, wanting to have them already, "okay, let's you get some papers to sign,"