eye contact

layla was downstairs in the kitchen making a tiktok with emma and sab, she posts the tiktok onto her main account tagging both emma and sab in the caption before she leans against the kitchen counter in her bikini set as the girls were having another day by the pool with their friends.

anna comes downstairs seeing layla leaning against the counter after the said girl had just watched anna's new tiktok video she did about when people struggle to hold eye contact with her she finds it attractive.

layla smiles coming off of her iphone seeing anna now come into the kitchen, "hey boonie," layla then looked to anna's outfit seeing the girl not in a bikini, "are you not gonna go in the swimming pool?"

layla asked anna, as she struggled to hold eye contact with anna who was only a few inches away from her, "no," anna said smiling knowing what layla was doing before she kissed layla's cheek, "mmm,"

anna said before coming past layla to the fridge getting herself a redbull before going outside leaving layla inside again by herself.

she furrowed her eyebrows seeing nessa's contact appear on her lock screen , layla slides answering the facetiming call bringing her phone to show her face to nessa who had tears coming down her face.

layla's smile instantly fell, "ness, what happened?" layla asked, she hated seeing her friends cry, "m-mads hates me," layla frowned, when the said girl walks into the kitchen with sab behind her.

"um—" layla said looking in between her iphone and mads, "i'm gonna go to nessa's apartment, tell anna i'll facetime her pookie," layla said running upstairs into anna's bedroom getting her car keys into her hand and anna's forest green golf t-shirt into hand.

"woah- lele, where are you going?"

dev asked as layla comes running past the girl, "something happened between mads and nessa, they're not friends and nessa just facetimed me crying, so i'm gonna go around her apartment and try to cheer her up,"

dev nods her head, "okay love you sugar muffin," layla smiles, "love you too pumpkin pie," she comes out of just a house coming to her car, starting the engine driving to nessa's apartment on call to cooper who was making his way to nessa's apartment as well.

—————

layla comes back into just a house after seeing on instagram on tiktokroom's tea page seeing that mads just joined just a house.

layla and cooper spent two hours tryna cheer up nessa, layla sang a few songs for nessa on the girl's acoustic guitar she had in her bedroom, but nothing would cheer her up until layla started to sing her and nessa's new song with jaden that they were working on in the studio together putting a small smile onto nessa's face.

layla left nessa's apartment knowing that cooper will cheer up nessa in the end, she sees mads coming towards her, but instead layla just moved past mads coming outside into the back yard making tiktoks with her friends and anna smiling.

anna wrapped her arms from behind layla, "anna don't!" layla said, "i have my phone and keys on me," she said to anna not wanting to be thrown in the swimming pool.

eva comes to layla taking the girl's phone and car keys from layla's comfy shorts pockets, anna smirks, "thanks evan," layla sticks her middle finger up at eva who smiles, "i hate you evan,"

layla said before anna throws the girl into the swimming pool jumping in after throwing layla, "whoo!" layla glares at anna after she wiped at her wet face with her hand.

"so how was nessa?"

layla looks around not seeing mads anywhere before shaking her head, "she's really upset boon, i sang songs to her but none of them made her smile until i started to play the song we are working on in the studio,"