she knows

layla ran her fingers through her hair finishing doing her photoshoot with vogue, coming onto her iphone seeing her brother message her about if she wanted to come to the bahamas with him and some of their friends, layla texted her brother back telling him she needed to see if she didn't have any photoshoots or recording booth time when they are in the bahamas.

she comes out of the building with her mask on her face, seeing her fine ass girlfriend snapchatting her and layla had just saw a tiktok when it said 'when u open her snapchat and she's lookin a little too fine' with an emoji at the end.

layla opens the snapchat from her girlfriend seeing anna in the shower with her hand in her blonde hair, layla's mouth slightly falls open at her sexy girlfriend, "oh my,"

she sends her girlfriend a video back saying if anna wanted any company in the shower, layla gets into her tesla, running her hand through her hair, clearing her throat.

layla drives to christian's and zack's apartment hanging out with the two of them, when christian turns to layla, "do you wanna come to the wish house with us?"

layla shrugged her shoulders, "sure," she turns her head to zack, "what are you getting for emma for her nineteenth birthday?"

she asked emma's boyfriend, "it's a surprise for her," layla nods her head, "i just don't know what to get her, like.. should i get her a bracelet or a necklace?" she said to them, zack and christian both looked at layla, "that's something you need to decide and quick because her birthday is in a week's time,"

layla nods her head running her hand through her brunette locks, clearing her throat, "okay," she takes her tesla to the wish house whilst christian took his car to the wish house.

—————

layla messaged noah back saying she could go to the bahamas with them but right now, she was making her way to just a house, "hey boonie,"

layla parks her car at the entrance to the just a house front door smiling when she sees her fine ass girlfriend working out by herself.

anna wiped at her sweaty forehead where she wore a crop top with a pair of shorts, "hey bub," she leans over kissing layla's cheek who smiles, "can we talk?"

anna furrowed her eyebrows, taking her girlfriend's hand inside the house coming to her bedroom what was huge, "oh wow," layla said looking around her girlfriend's bedroom, "so what did you want to talk about?"

layla looked at her girlfriend, "we're not breaking up, i just wanted to let you know that i am going to the bahamas with noah and some other people," anna looked back at her, "for how long?"

layla shrugged her shoulders, "we're not going until the end of june, but in the meantime, i just want to hangout with you, is that okay?"

anna nods her head, "mhm,"

layla smiled, kissing anna's lips as her hand had a handful of her girlfriend's workout crop top, their lips moving in sync with each other, layla moving back but with their foreheads still connected as she takes off anna's crop top from her body smiling.

her eyes rank over her girlfriend's body with a smirk, "you can't be this fine, miss shumate," anna interwined their hands, moving her girlfriend so that layla was now laying on her back.

with layla's hands above her head, "one day your last name will be mrs shumate," layla smiled up at her adorable girlfriend, "i am so in love with you,"

"have you spoken to karina since she went back home?"

layla furrowed her eyebrows at anna who moved her hands away from layla's hand, "w-what," she said confused, "have you talked to karina?" layla shakes her head, "no, not these last few days, she's hanging out with her friends, so i'm just giving her space,"

anna nods her head, "i know it's hard choosing between me and your best friend," layla nods her head, "and i'm sorry i put you through that,"

layla moved her hand so that it was on anna's cheek rubbing at anna's cheek, "hey, it's okay," anna leans in connecting their lip together, "i love you,"

"i love you too,"

layla looked into her girlfriend's dilated blue eyes, "do you wanna make a video with me?" anna groaned, "really bub?" layla nods her head, standing up from her girlfriend's bed, "we can't do anything here without any of the girls interrupting us, so.."

anna hugged her girlfriend from behind, "okay," she follows layla to her ring light when they make a couple tiktok, dancing with each other, "if you want sex, baby use the knee pads,"

layla then looks at her girlfriend cupping anna's face in her hands kissing anna's forehead who smiled at her girlfriend before the tiktok ended.

anna chuckled watching the tiktok play back when layla looked at her girlfriend, "have you posted today?" anna shakes her head, layla smiles, "we can make a couple video on your tiktok,"

anna just smiled, "okay,"

anna looks through her for you page when she finds couples still doing this trend, "since i didn't do this trend with you, can we do it now?" layla half smiled, "yeah bub, what trend is it?"

anna shows the trend she did when she did it with all of the nach girls before everything happened with their management, "okay," anna smiled, "okay,"

anna taught her girlfriend the dance with anna behind layla showing how it's done, "take me dancing in the moonlight, take me down like i'm a domino,"

they get into their positions after they lip-synced that to anna's iphone with anna's arms around layla's waist smiling at her girlfriend who lip-synced moving back away from anna's iphone so they could do the couple trend smiling.

—————

layla ran her hand through her hair after finishing doing 3 minutes of sit ups as jesse looked at layla, "so, today we're back with layla neck, everybody, and we're gonna be working on—"

he said for layla to finish his sentence, "i have no idea," she said chuckling seeing phil smiling behind the camera, "we're gonn be working on abs,"

layla smiles, "good, okay.." she said to him, "whilst you're working out, i'm gonna be asking you questions," layla nods her head when jesse tells her what ab workout to do first.

layla is on the ground doing the first ab workout, "so now that you and anna are official," layla nods her head, "how long have you two been dating for?"

layla thinks about it whilst doing the workout, "um.. for two months now, we started dating at the jake paul fight," jesse nods his head, "are you going to bryce's fight in miami?"

layla nods her head, "of course i am, i have to show my support to my brothers," she said to jesse who was filming her, "me too, i'm going,"

layla half smiles, "that's great," she said when jesse gets her into another workout, working on her abs, "so, now that you and anna are official on social media, do you guys go on dates like in the public?"

layla shakes her head, "the last one we went on was before my birthday and we went to a soccer field, since we both used to play soccer," jesse nods his head, "and then we had a small picnic,"

"awe, that's sweet,"

"any influencers you'd wanna fight in a boxing match?"

layla then looks at jesse's camera, "um, not really, what i said before on bryce's video was all jokes," she said, "i'm friends with everyone, and whoever i'm not friends with, i don't associate with them,"

"like nessa and jaden?"

layla opens her eyes looking up at jesse who was doing his arm workouts, "we're civil cause coop, but.. i don't know, i don't really hangout with the people i used to hangout with back in june, cause everyone's changed,"