waste my time

layla sat on anna's bed whilst karina did layla's hair in two braids after the said girl finished her shower, anna came out of the bathroom after brushing her teeth looking at layla smiling.

the two of them last night had cuddled a lot, with anna's arm around layla's waist, layla's hand was on anna's arm, karina came into anna's bedroom from the guest room seeing her two best friend's interwined with each other.

layla smiles seeing anna as she makes a tiktok of karina braiding her hair lip syncing to a song, anna pops her head into the frame beside karina twerking, moving her butt in a circle as layla covers her eyes shaking her head, "eww!"

layla joked, with karina and anna laughing after the tiktok audio finished, layla looked at her braided hair in the mirror smiling looking at karina standing up kissing the girl's cheek, "thanks karina,"

karina smiled at her best friend as the three girls were on their phones, not talking as comfortable silence filled anna's bedroom as they were all on their phones texting people.

layla messaging cole, jordan, kayla and gabby good morning in their groupchat with karina in it, each person in the chat messaged back replying.

layla smiles looking away from her iphone turning it off looking at anna who was on her iphone messaging her best friends here seeing if they wanted to hang out today.

"girls—"

phil said coming into anna's bedroom after knocking onto the door, looking at the three girls who now looked at him, "breakfast is ready," layla smiles, standing up from anna's bed, "okay, we'll be down in a minute," anna said to her step-dad who smiles.

karina and anna both stood up, coming downstairs as layla wears her black leggings with the green golf t-shirt over covering her bum whilst anna wears grey joggers with her black louis vuttion hoodie and karina wore her joggers and a crop top with her white hoodie.

layla smiles when she sees anna's brothers talking to their mom and step dad, when the three girls come downstairs, "morning," lisa said smiling to her daughter and her daughter's friends, "morning mom,"

brandon hugs layla who smiles, "morning little man," brandon chuckles, "i'm not little, i'm 10–" layla messed up brandon's hair smiling, "okay," he then moves away from layla going back to eating his breakfast after saying good morning to karina and his sister.

layla placed herself down onto the kitchen stool as anna grabbed herself a red bull, lisa looked at layla, "so layla, what are you doing in la?"

layla looked to anna's mother, "i don't actually live in los angeles i actually live in las vegas with karina and some other people," lisa nods her head, "you do social media too?"

layla nods her head, "yeah and i also um— model for vogue and other fashion magazines," lisa looked at layla nodding her head when anna rolled her eyes knowing what her mom was doing, "we're gonna go upstairs and make some tiktoks,"

lisa was about to say something to anna when anna takes her friend's hands leading them upstairs away from her mom, "anna, what are you doing?" layla asked anna after the girl closed her bedroom door behind her.

"my mom she does this all the time—" layla furrowed her eyebrows at what anna was saying, "does what?" layla asked anna, concerned about what anna was saying, "whenever i bring my friends around like my friends from la," layla nods her head, "she always asks them questions, and she doesn't like me doing social media so she tries to talk to people about getting me not to do it,"

layla frowned at what anna was saying, "oh boon," she brings anna into her arms, hugging the girl in her embrace with a frown on her face, "i would never talk you out of doing social media,"

anna looked into layla's green/blue eyes nodding her head, "o-okay," layla frowned hugging anna again in her arms looking at karina who runs her fingers through her hair already knowing all about it.

—————

layla and anna were play fighting on the girl's bed as layla now was straddling anna's waist stopping the girl from tickling her smirking down at anna who's arms were pinned up above her head.

"let me go," layla shakes her head looking down at anna who was moving against her arms, "nope," anna looked into layla's eyes after she stopped trying to get out of layla's grip, "okay,"

layla furrowed her eyebrows down at anna, "this is like some reserve psychology thing here, cause if it is then it won't work," anna looked up at layla shaking her head, "nope," she leans up with her arms still pinned, her and layla's face inches away from each other's.

layla know what anna was doing and right now she didn't mind it, as anna's breath was on layla's neck making goosebumps appear on the girl's arms and her baby hair at the nape of her neck stick up.

anna leans in, her lips coming onto layla's neck as the girl tilts her head back letting anna have more access to her neck, as she looses her grip on anna's wrists, loving anna's lips on her neck.

anna took the opportunity to then turn them over as she was now straddling layla's lap having the girl's arms now pinned over her head, looking into layla's eyes seeing her pupils dilated, when karina comes back into anna's bedroom from the bathroom.

her mouth and eyes widening, "woah, what's going on in here?" karina said to them looking at her best friends, who moved away from each other clearing their throats, "n-nothing,"

karina hums looking at them, "you two are such dorks," she said to her best friends who both smiled looking at each other then to karina smirking.

anna looked at layla seeing the girl struggle to keep eye contact with her as anna then starts to smile, making layla look down to her rings on her tanned hands.

karina makes tiktoks with the two girls who couldn't look at each other without wanting to rip each other's clothes off.

lisa comes to her daughter's bedroom knocking onto anna's bedroom door, opening it slightly to look at her daughter and anna's friends, "sweetie, everyone wants McDonald's for lunch, do you guys want it as well?"

layla looked at karina and anna who nod their heads, "okay great—" anna stops her mom, "we can go and get it," lisa smiles looking at her daughter, "okay, um— i'll message you what everyone wants,"

anna grabs her car keys and a hoodie coming downstairs with karina and layla following after her putting their shoes on, before coming out of the shumate household to go to anna's car.

"ooh, let's go tiktok live!" layla suggested getting her iphone out as anna started driving to mcdonalds, with karina in the passenger seat with layla sitting in the back with their seatbelts on.