neon party theme

layla comes towards her girlfriend's house opening anna front door smiling coming into her girlfriend's house with neon clothes for her girlfriend to wear for the party and breakfast she's gonna make for her.

julia comes downstairs seeing her best friend's girlfriend, "hey," layla turns to julia, "hey, i'm making anna breakfast, do you want some?" julia looked at her coming towards her helping her with the bags in her hands.

"what's this?"

julia asked pulling out neon clothes with furrowed eyebrows, "i didn't know if you guys had outfits for anna's party," she stated whispering the last part, "so i just bought you guys some,"

layla started making a batch of pancakes knowing her girlfriend loved pancakes, she flips the pancake as julia put a song on downstairs where they didn't hear anna coming downstairs just when her song started to play.

"all my life, i've seen myself through your eyes.."

layla turns seeing her girlfriend standing there, "hey bub, um, happy birthday," she said coming towards her girlfriend after decorating anna's pancake, "i made you pancakes,"

she kissed anna's forehead putting the plate in front of her girlfriend who smiled, "thank you," layla nods her head when anna looked at the bag in julia's hand, "what's in the bag?"

julia looked to her best friend, "things i forget to bring from layla's car," she stated to her bestfriend, going past them upstairs into the guest bedroom.

anna playfully shook her head at her best friend, "these pancakes are amazing," layla smiles leaning over her girlfriend's counter as anna holds out a fork filled with the pancake she made, "mm, that is good,"

anna chuckled at her girlfriend, "any plans for today?" layla nods her head, "yes, we are going on a date," anna furrowed her eyebrows, "i thought this time it was my turn to plan one,"

layla shrugged her shoulders, "oops," she said smiling, "after you finishing eat that, get dressed, okay?" anna nods her head, "then we'll leave for you to have the best birthday ever," anna smiles wide excited.

____

everyone snuck into layla's apartment as the two girls were on a date, excitement radiating off of anna who had a blindfolded over her eyes, "why did i need to wear a neon outfit?"

layla smiles coming into the black room, "you'll see," she opens the door to the black room taking anna's blindfold off smiling, "cause we're gonna be doing a neon music video," she stated to her girlfriend for one of her music videos.

"oh, so this is why.. you wanted me to learn those dance moves," layla hummed as her song played, with layla spinning anna into her arms pecking her lips distracted by how beautiful she looked.

the song stopped halfway, "i think your outfits needs more energy to it," she gets the neon paint on the floor, sticking her hand into the green neon paint, coming towards her girlfriend wrapping her hand around anna's throat.

"hmm, much better,"

anna raised an eyebrow, "i think it needs a little more," she takes layla's hand where the green neon paint was still on her hand, moving her pink neon bra letting her girlfriend's hand come to her breast, where layla puts her other hand on anna's waist with the paint going there, "no i look good,"

layla looked at her girlfriend's outfit, "you always hot," anna leans in kissing layla's lips, "i love this," anna looked at her girlfriend who had no paint on her, "i think you need some paint on you,"

layla raised am eyebrow, "oh really? where?" anna dips her hand into the orange neon paint, moving layla's neon bra strap putting her hand there and then another one on her waist, where layla smiles loving how much anna was loving this.