six months anniversay

layla wanted to surprise her girlfriend knowing anna wasn't really big on remembering dates but layla has a photographic memory where she knows what day and time she has her dentist appointment along with her other important things.

layla smiles coming into oscar's apartment what was close to hers looking down at her feet seeing oscar's golden retriever near her feet, "hey buddy," she picks up the puppy into her arms walking further into her best friend's apartment after closing the door behind her.

"oscar! madi! is anyone here?"

layla turns a corner seeing her male best friend in the living room with all of the blinds closed, "oscar?" she comes closer to her best friend hearing him sniffle, "oscar, wh-what happened?"

oscar looked at his best friend with his eyes filled with tears, "madi broke up with me," layla furrowed her eyebrows, "what? why? you two are perfect together,"

oscar shakes his head with his hood on his head and that's where layla saw the dark circles underneath her best friend's eyes, "you can't sleep can you?"

layla asked looking at oscar who shakes his head, "i can't sleep without thinking about her," she comes closer to her best friend with his puppy coming to lick at his face, "i promise it'll get better,"

oscar meets his best friend's eyes, "what happened oscar? you can tell me," she said encouraging rubbing her friend's arm, "she said we needed space, she said that it'll be good for us to be apart for a while,"

layla frowned, this didn't sound like madi, "i was gonna get her a promise ring for her birthday," layla bit her lip remembering madi wanted her to come and spend her birthday with her, "oh buddy,"

she lets oscar lean into her with his puppy now sleeping in his arms, "when did you get a puppy?" oscar looked at her, "me and madi always wanted a puppy, but we broke up so i just got him for company,"

layla nods her head, "yea," she looked at the golden retriever who slept peacefully in their owner's arms, "he's cute," oscar rubbed his puppy's fur, "but what's up?"

"uh,"

she furrowed her eyebrows, "why did you come here layla?" she clears her throat, "i was just checking on how you were, we haven't spoke for so long," oscaf looked at his best friend, "layla, what is it? did you forget to get anna something, what?"

she shakes her head, "no, i was gonna ask you if you had any ideas on what i could do for anna for our six months," oscar looked at his best friend, "you guys have been together six months?"

layla chuckled nodding her head, "yea even though it feels like she messaged me yesterday asking for my snapchat," oscar chuckled, "that's so cute,"

"ooh, i have the perfect idea,"

____

oscar smiles after calling someone who knows how to plan romantic dates, she furrowed her eyebrows, "who did you call?"

oscar looked at his best friend, "just someone who plans romantic dates," layla nods her head, "i was thinking i could do six romantic dates in one day, you know,"

layla stated smiling, "well then this date can be your last one where you lead anna to where you two had your first date," layla runs her fingers through her hair, "i hope she likes it,"

"she's gonna love it, she's gonna love you even more for thinking about this lele," layla reassuringly at her best friend.

oscar pats his friend's shoulder at where they sat in front of anna's house in oscar's bmw, "you coming?" oscar looked at layla, "madi isn't here, i promise, she's with avani and charli,"