frustrated with myself

layla was worried, her girlfriend wasn't responding to her messages when she comes into tiktok seeing her girlfriend's other account where she clicked onto a video, anna made a few days ago when layla and anna weren't talking because of what happened with chase.

seeing the caption what says that anna was frustrated with herself seeing this video made her upset knowing that anna doesn't open up to her about these things.

running a hand through her hair, layla lets out a breath coming onto her girlfriend's comment section where she sees comments like:

user2: does layla know about this account?
- thoughts.we.dont.say • creator: she doesn't.

user5: i feel like layla should know whenever you're feeling frustrated with yourself
- thoughts.we.dont.say • creator: i don't like putting my problems onto her

laylabeckers • friends: i'm proud of you & how far you've come but don't give up now. you'll be thankful in the future u didnt. i know that layla is thankful for you. it's okay not to be okay 1/2
(liked by creator)
- laylabeckers • friends: talk to layla whenever you're feeling like this. i know it's hard but it's okay to open up about these type of things 2/2

layla bit her lip, was she that busy to not realise how her girlfriend's been that frustrated with herself, she locked her phone letting out a breath when her phone buzzes with her girlfriend's name covering her phone screen.

layla answered the facetime call smiling when she sees her girlfriend's face, "h-hi bubba," anna furrowed her eyebrows moving herself away from emma knowing something was wrong with her girlfriend, "what's up? is everything okay?"

anna asked her girlfriend sitting in emma's room, "why don't you open up to me anymore," anna furrowed her eyebrows, "w-what, what do you mean?"

layla ran a hand through her hair, "i found your other account, i saw the video, you put in your caption that you were frustrated with yourself," anna frowned at her girlfriend, "layla,"

layla shook her head, "don't lie anna, just tell me, why don't you open up to me anymore?" she asked with a frown on her face, "i open up to you last time and you know i don't do that often to anyone,"

anna ran a hand down her face, "i know," she sighed, "i d-don't know why i don't open up, " layla looked at her girlfriend, "are you scared?"

"scared? scared of what?"

layla shrugged her shoulders, looking down to her painted nails, "are you scared that i'll do something and you won't trust me so that's why you're not opening up," anna shook her head, "no i trust you, i do,"

anna played with her nails, "then why don't you open up to me?" she asked frowning, "i don't know," layla bit her lip looking up not wanting tears to come down her face, "i don't care about you putting your problems onto me, i love you, i can help you deal with your problems,"

layla stated, anna nods her head, "i know," emma comes into her room with olivia beside her, "anna, is everything okay?" anna looked away from her girlfriend face on her iphone to her friends, "y-yeah,"

emma looked suspiciously at her friend with olivia nodding her head, "we'll be in the living room making tiktoks," anna nods her head, "okay," she watched them close the door turning back to her girlfriend.

layla's eyes met her girlfriend's eyes, "can we just continue this conversation when i come back home?" layla sighed running a hand through her brunette hair, "when are you coming back home?"

"in three days,"

layla nods her head, "okay.. but we are talking about this," anna nods her head, "yeah i know," she looked at her girlfriend through facetime, "i don't want you to have to deal with your problems by yourself because you always help me,"