god only knows

layla went back to las vegas after filming and editing the music video with scooter, jaden and nessa. the two of them both knew that layla hated being in between her friends when they have arguments.

layla went back to vaping again ruining her eight months of her nicotine addition, she started vaping when she went to the sway house, vaping had always calmed her down.

she holds the vape in her hand coming inside her mansion in las vegas not seeing her friends, "hello?" layla furrowed her eyebrows looking around the mansion when she sees jordan and hanna outside sunbathing, "i'm back!"

she said after putting her vape into her jeans, looking at her two friends who stood up running towards her tacking her into a tight hug, "hi," jordan said in her friend's arms, "how Los Angeles?"

layla shakes her head, "um," she knew the society girls saw the tiktokroom and tiktokinsiders posts, "it was good then it went really bad," she said frowning, "anna is mad at me, and i just—"

she said breaking down in her friend's arms, "where's karina, gabby and kayla?" she asked, jordan frowned, "they went to los angeles to go and collab with the vivid house," layla nods her head, "what happened sweetie?"

hanna rubbed layla's arm, "anna called me a bad friend, so i go upset and then i left just a house and stayed with my brother at the sway house," hanna nods her head, "the just a house girls are upset with me, i just mess everything up,"

jordan looked at layla seeing a vape sticking out of her friend's jeans, "you started vaping again?" she said taking the vape from layla's jeans, layla opens and closed her mouth, "it calms me down,"

hanna frowned, "oh layla.." jordan looked at her, "what about your eight months clean?" layla shakes her head, "i broke it," she said tearing up, "i-i'm s-sorry,"

layla cried in her friend's arms, "layla, i think you should take a small break from social media, go home and be with your family," jordan said, "you obviously need them," layla shakes her head, "i'm fine,"

hanna shakes her head, "layla you're not, come on, we don't want anything bad to happen to you," layla feels a tear slip down her face, "i just want it all to end, i want the pain just to end,"

jordan and hanna looked at each other, "layla, we think you should go to rehab," layla looks down to her shaking hands, "i just wait it all to end, why is it hurting me so much?"

hanna rubbed layla's back as cole comes downstairs, "we're taking layla to counselling to stop her from vaping," cole furrowed his eyebrows when jordan shows him the stick in her hand what made him pick layla up into his arms.

"oh layla, what happened to you?"

—————

three weeks went past and layla was doing a lot better from her l counselling sessions, she was now three weeks free of nicotine, people on tiktok, twitter and instagram have been wondering where layla has been the last three weeks.

the society girls have been covering layla saying that their best friend was back home with her parents taking a small break but instead, layla was at nicotine addiction counselling sessions at a rehab centre.

anna and the just a house girls have been messaging layla wondering how and if she's okay, and also apologising for what they said and did but layla hadn't responded to any of their messages due to her counsellor not allowing layla to have her phone.

karina was back home after coming back from los angeles with gabby and kayla, layla was on the living room sofa looking at her eight months soberity coin she had when she went to sessions to stop drinking.

"layla, your-youre back,"

layla looks away from her soberity coin looking at her friends with a small smile, "i'm back," she said, "and i'm three weeks nicotine free," karina half smiles at her best friend, "whatcha looking at?"

karina asked placing herself down beside her best friend, "my soberity coin i got yesterday, i'm eight months alcohol clean," karina looked at layla, she wanted to talk about what happened with anna and their friends.

the only people layla had kept in touch with was her brother, josh, her society girls, her manager and mads, "so.."

gabby looked at karina, "karina don't," karina looked away from layla, "i'm not going to say anything bad," she said to gabby looking back to her best friend, "what happened with you and anna? when i went there with gabby, she was like.. emotionally drained,"

layla frowned, even though she and anna hadn't talked these past three weeks, she hadn't stopped thinking about the said girl wondering how anna was doing in the back of her mind, "everything happened so fast, josh invited me for breakfast so i went with him,"

karina nods her head, "cause i wanted to comfort him cause of everything that had happened," she held layla's hand in hers, "and anna just got mad at me, saying how i didn't speak time with her and that i am a bad friend,"

karina frowned, "you know she didn't mean any of that okay?" layla plays with her nails, "it didn't seem like she didn't mean it," she said to karina, "how is josh? have you seen him?"

layla asked her best friend who shakes her head, "i kept in contact with him when i was in counselling but something happened on tiktok," she said to karina, "people think you and josh are now dating,"

layla chuckles, "i love josh i do, but it's more like a best friend type of love," she spoke, "how's mads, jaden and nessa?" karina makes a face, "mads told me that she's kept in contact with you," layla nods her head, "i don't know about jaden and nessa, apparently jaden likes nessa,"

she rolled her eyes, "oh wow, he would do that to his best friend, dickhead move, dickhead move," layla said talking about jaden shaking her head, "josh doesn't deserve any of this," she said, running her fingers through her hair.

—————

layla was now on facetime to josh, one of her best friends who looked absolutely upset with everything that is going on, "hey, when i am next down there, me and you are going to go somewhere, just the two of us and maybe mads, if she wants to come,"

she said to josh, "you two don't deserve this," she comes onto her home screen with josh's face in the corner of her screen coming onto instagram unfollowing both jaden and nessa, making a statement on her instagram story about how's she's back on social media and everything that is going on with her, jaden, mads, josh and nessa.

telling her supporters that she has pushed back the video releasing a couple of days not wanting to do live performances with jaden and nessa for obvious reasons, and talking about what good people mads and josh are and how they don't deserve what is happening to them.

she then sees eva, anna, dev and more of the just a house girls putting layla's instagram story onto their instagram stories agreeing with what layla was saying.

she changed her lock screen to just her, josh and mads rather than having her, jaden, josh, mads and nessa in a picture all smiley and happy with each other on her lock screen not happy with her two other best friends at the moment.

"you're my best friend, i will stick beside you josh whatever happens, i always will, even when you're in the wrong," josh playfully rolled his eyes, "when am i ever wrong?"

layla chuckles, "most of the times you are completely wrong," she said laughing looking at her male best friend, "love you richards,"

"love you too lele,"