life of the party

being away from her girlfriend for two weeks was hard for anna due to always seeing her girlfriend when she wakes up and in meetings since they both had the same manager.

but with layla in arizona for another week, anna was sad even though their friends came and spent time with her not wanting their best friend to be sad since layla is still at home in arizona.

"hey bub—"

layla chuckled at something liberty said who was sat opposite her telling her a story about hunter, "hi boonie," layla smiles down to her iphone seeing her girlfriend's face showing liberty who waved her hand, "hey anna,"

anna half smiled, "hi lib," layla ran a hand through her hair, "i have to go bub, but facetime date later?" anna just nods her head at her girlfriend, "love you,"
"love you too, by-bye,"

layla waited for her girlfriend to end the facetime call with liberty still talking to her even though they were at the airport waiting to go back home, layla has gotten all of their friends in on the plan to surprise anna, with alana taking emma and anna somewhere for dinner with the girls later on.

right now, layla was now on her phone snapchatting the groupchat she had without anna in it, "an hour left to go until we board our plane," she said to her snapchat before sending it to that groupchat.

layla alongside the rest of their friends had raised $153,000 for sandra's lung cancer treatment since she is younger than most people who have lung cancer so it costs more.

layla didn't go to sleep one night due to staying up as she played one of her songs and hospital patients song requests wanting to make them smile, everyone in the arizona hospital was grateful for layla who did everything to make everyone happy.

brad was messaging noah telling him what time to pick them up from lax airport since he went back home a week ago due to him moving out of the sway house officially.

layla felt her blue/green eyes start to drop, resting her head against liberty's shoulder who didn't realise her best friend was now sleeping.

____

layla, brad, liberty and jase were now in los angeles, with layla going to her girlfriend's house giving her spare apartment keys to liberty as noah dropped her off at anna's house before driving their friends to her apartment.

layla got the rose petals she had in her hands putting them onto anna's bed smiling coming onto her phone after slightly decorating her girlfriend's bedroom, where she now filmed herself for tiktok, "hey guys, i'm back home in los angeles and anna doesn't know i'm here, she thinks i'm still in arizona, so i'm gonna surprise her.."

she stopped the tiktok where she snap chatted emma and texted alana asking when they are coming home, alana responded a few seconds later saying around 8:30, layla looked at the time seeing it was 8:26.

she lets out a breath when she hears the front door own, she puts her phone resting against anna's tv what shows her and the decorations in anna's bedroom as layla holds the rose in her hand, turning off her girlfriend's bedroom light.

anna comes towards her bedroom just wanting to facetime her girlfriend missing layla so much, opening her bedroom door turning her light on, turning her head where she sees her girlfriend sitting on her king size bed holding a rose in her hand, "surprise!"

anna comes towards layla who chuckles as they fall back onto anna's comforter, layla sees her girlfriend look around her bedroom at the decorations where poloriod pictures of them were hung up, "this is so cute,"

layla smiled leaning in kissing her girlfriend's lips hearing cheers in the background, anna putting her head in her girlfriend's shoulders after kissing layla not showing their friends her blush state, "aww, this is so cute,"