Chapter 7

A/N: As promised, here is the bonus chapter! I'd like to dedicated it to all my fans on twitter who keep pushing me for information: you guys know yourselves! I'm gonna be mean and ask for 60 votes till the next chapter. Thanks xx

 Walt's POV

A few hours later, my car pulled up into the nicely done driveway. Strangely, there was another car there. I was alone in the house whose- Dad was back. Impossible. He always stayed at least a week before he came back. I parked right next to the golden Porsche.

The inside of the house, there was quiet. I kept walking until I reached Dad's office. Tick-tick-tick. I heard the sound of a keyboard. He really was here.

"Dad?" I called out. The keyboard stopped. Suddenly, the door open and I saw the one person I did not want to see: Madeline.

"Walt! Your father and I were just about to call you! Where were you?" She asked

"Why do you care?" I scoffed back. Pushing past her, I walked into Dad's office. A bit about Dad's office. It's nice and big. The wall opposite the door has floor-to-ceiling windows with a view of the garden and the outdoor pool. The rest of the room had a few book shelves and a huge mahogany desk. Dad also keeps a few of his favorite books in his office too.

"Walt! How good to see you!" My dad got up and opened his arms. I laughed.

"It's only been two days Dad!"

"Can a father not miss his son? C'mere, give your old man a hug!" I raised my eyebrows at him. He was in a good mood today.

"Are you feeling okay? You're in a good mood! What changed?" I hugged him anyways. This time, he laughed. In the back, I heard Madeline laughing too.

"Secured a deal in Monte Carlo, my boy. See? The email just came."

"Wow Dad. Great job!" I grinned.

"Walt? Isn't it a bit early for you to be home?" He frowned. Crap, now I'd have to explain myself.

"Sorta, I ditched after fourth lesson." I shrugged.

"Why Walt? I thought we had an agreement." And the good mood was out of the window. "Where'd you go?"

“I’m not telling while she's still here," I scoffed jerking my thumb at Madeline

"Walter Smith! You are going to be nice-" Madeline interrupted him.

"Andrew. I was going to leave anyway; this dress is getting uncomfortable now. There aren't any more meetings for today right?" Dad shook his head. "You two men keep talking. I'll see you at dinner." Dad sat back down and dropped his head into his hands.

"Walt? Can you-" I interrupted Dad.

"I went to go see Mom," Dad's head snapped up. He signaled for me to continue. "I met someone at school today and I needed someone to rant to,"

"What happened?" I could tell he was worried. "Who did you meet Walt?"

I went and sat down on the couch next to the book shelves "Nathalie,"

"Who?" Now I realized how funny I must have looked in Bio class today. Dad and I looked exactly like each other. A few people had even confused each of us for the other! I started laughing. Dad glared at me

"Nathalie Kallis” I grinned "Remember her?"

"Frederick's daughter? Impossible. Last I heard Fredrick moved to Dallas,"

"When was that? Twelve years ago?"

"I heard at the time of the high school reunion. He replied to the invitation saying he was shifting so he couldn't make it."