Chapter 32

Chapter 32

A/N: Everyone's fave character is back: CALI :D UNEDITIED BY THE WAY I JUST FINISHED IT AND POSTED

Enjoy xx

Walt's POV

I woke up to the sound of the television. It was dull at first, but then I guess as I regained more consciousness it got a bit louder. I snuggled closer into the warm. Small, cold fingers ruffled thought my hair and I peaked open my eyes.

"Morning. Did I wake you?" Nat shifted a little so that her arm was now around my neck, her fingers running through my hair.

"Uh.. What time is it?" I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"Five thirty."

"What." I dead panned. Five thirty was far too early. And usually Nat wasn't up this early either. She woke up around six thirty.

Nat laughed, "go back to sleep if you want. You look cute when you sleep."

"I don't look cute otherwise?"

"When you're awake you're more on the 'hot' side, if anything." She smirked. Normal Nat? Charmed me. Bold Nat? Hot.

"Oh yeah?" I climbed on top and brushed my lips against hers. She shivered. Score for Walt.

"Walt..." All my previous tiredness had now disappeared. I shut the gap between us and for a while we just kissed. After what seemed like hours, Nat pushed off of me.

Her eyes darted to the chromatic clock and they widened a little.

"Oh god, it's quarter to seven!" I rolled my eyes and flopped over.

"So?"

"I have to get home!"

"Why?" I pulled the cover around my torso and shoved my face into the pillow.

"What am I gonna wear to school? I can't go in your clothes..." I peaked at her from under the pillow. She was rummaging through all the things on the ground in search for her shoes. Hey, in my opinion we should take a lazy day off at the pool. Nat in a bikini at the pool? I had no problem whatsoever with that.

"Bottom drawer, middle cupboard." I pointed towards where my clothes were supposed to be. As far as I remembered, all of Nat's random clothes were there. Every single time Nat had come in the past, she always ended up in my clothes. There was a short pause before, "Walt why are there so many of my clothes here?"

"You always change into something of mine. So every time I just put the clothes into your drawer."

"My drawer." She breathed out and squatted down to look at items contents. I decided to finally get up and proceed with the daily routine: brush, shave, shower.

When I reached downstairs, Nat had already started breakfast.

"Morning." I made my presence known and four responses were shot back at me.

"You look better!" Kelly sipped her coffee and shot me a smile. I couldn't help the smirk that lifted onto my lips.

"Yea..." I sat down next to Nat and slipped my hand into hers, under the table. "I slept really well." And when everyone resumed their breakfast, I shot Nat a knowing wink.

-------------

School sucked. Let's put it into one simple word: Cali. We had Bio first and when I walked into the class, Cali was already there with Nat. Nat and I had parted ways earlier because I had to drop by coach's office for something. Both the girls talking and I could feel the tension radiating off them. I walked towards them.