Chapter 1 - Kids

Azalea gently took the parchment off of the owls leg, giving it a small treat in return. She looked at the familiar handwriting and smiled. "Lily's coming for a visit," she yelled behind her, "She will be here in a minute!"

    "Really," Sirius came behind her, "Why?"

    "She hasn't seen the flat yet," Azalea shrugged, "And she wants to."

    "How is she getting here? Do we need to go and get her?" He wrapped his arms around her waist. He sat his chin on her shoulder, his breath hitting her ear. Azalea smiled.

  "I don't know. She didn't say anything so I assume she found someone to take her." Sirius nodded his head, humming quietly. "Do you think I should attempt to cook something for her? Mum used to make me cook all of the time. I think we could go one night without having take out."

    "Yes, that might be nice," he breathed against her neck.

    "Well, you have to let me go, then," she giggled.

   "Do I have to," he groaned.

    "If you want yummy food," she smacked his hand.

    "You give me hard decisions," he took his arms off of her.

    "Haha. Now go clean up that mess you made in the sitting room."

     "What mess? I didn't have a mess," he scoffed.

    "I heard you dump the whole legos bin on the floor! Go clean them up, Siri!"

   "But I made a spaceship," he whined.

    "I don't care. Keep the spaceship on the shelf, if you like. Just clean them up."

    "Yes ma'am," he grumbled, stalking off into the next room. Azalea shook her head and sighed, getting to work on cooking. She sat out pots and pans, moving to the fridge to gather her items.

   Sirius stumbled back in a few minutes later, sneaking two pans off of the counter. He grinned as he backed out, clapping the pans together loudly before bolting out of the room. Azalea jumped, the hair on the back of her neck standing up. "Siri," she screamed, stomping after him. 

   "I didn't do it," he hid behind the couch.

    "Oh? Then who did? The friendly ghost that lives upstairs," she snapped.

    "Yes," he replied, unwavering.

    "I see the pans," she exclaimed, "You can't just sit there and tell me you didn't do it when I see the evidence that proves you did!"

     "I didn't put that there. The ghost did."

   "Oh my Godric," Azalea groaned, "It did not!"

   "I think it did." The sound of the doorbell echoed throughout the house, Azalea still scowling down at Sirius. She left the room to open the front door, leaving Sirius behind. Sirius began banging the pots together again as she opened the door.

"Sirius Black," she bellowed out, "Stop making so much noise!" 

   Her head whipped back around, a smile forming on her face. "Lily," she squealed.

    "Hey, Azalea," her sister smiled at her.

     "How did you get here," she hugged her sister.

    "I took my apperation test before we left Hogwarts, remember?"

    "Oh. Yeah."