Chapter 5 - Would She

Sirius shook Azalea, trying to wake her. He didn't remember her coming into his dorm or coming into his bed, but she had. He was worried that something had happened to her.

"Hmm," Azalea mumbled as she turned her body, her back facing Sirius, "What did you wake me up for?"

"When did you get here, Z? Are you okay? Did something happen," he asked quickly. Azalea groaned and turned over so she was facing him.

"Dumbledore led me here this morning. I am a little sore and yes, I am alright," she answered his questions. Sirius frowned and looked to see a new scar on Azalea's arm.

"So...y-you are one? What was Dumbledore doing with you this morning? Tell me," he screamed in a panic.

"Dumbledore went with me yesterday. He put me in this magic cage thing and I was trapped in it all night. He watched me, I guess. I was too weak to come up here on my own."

"And? What were the results? Are you or are you not one," Sirius asked impatiently. He crossed his arms over his chest. Azalea sat up and stared at Sirius a moment before wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug. Sirius' arms immediately wrapped around Azalea, hugging her back.

"I-I am one. Last night, Dumbledore said that I wasn't brown or black like most werewolves. I am more of a goldish color. He said that he hasn't seen many of them. He said that, usually, red haired werewolf's are brown with red, not gold with red."

"That may be because of the whole animagus thing. So, do the full moon transformations hurt? Remus says they do. Do you feel sick a few days before," Sirius asked, his arms tightening around Azalea.

"Yes and yes. Remus was right. They do hurt. I thought a giant was stomping all over me at first. That is all I really remember, though,"she frowned.

"Remus did say he had no idea what he does as a werewolf. That was why he said he was so dangerous. Because of his 'monster' ways, or something like that."

"He isn't a monster and neither am I," she frowned, "Anyways, later me and you are going to have to tell Lily what I am. I can't just hide something this big from her."

"Fine, I will help you tell her, but don't expect her to be all cheerful about it. She might be a little upset," Sirius warned her.

"I know. That's what I am afraid of," she murmured as she swung her legs off the side of the bed. Azalea yawned before standing up completely. She walked to the door, opening it and leaving the room. She walked into the common room and sat on the one person sitting on the couch. Azalea looked up to Remus raising an eyebrow at her.

"Hey, Moony. You mind if I sit here? Yes? To bad. I'm sitting here anyways." Remus shook his head at Azalea, not even trying to push her off.

"Why are you still in your pajamas? It is almost lunch already. Did you plan on wearing your pajamas all day?"

"Yes," Azalea mumbled before getting off of Remus to jump up and down, "We have divination tomorrow though! That'll cheer me up!"

"That class is so boring," James complained, "How is anyone but you supposed to know how to read tea leaves? I don't even know how to make tea yet!"

"It is easy, really. All you have to do is look to see what picture you have in your partners cup, and then look the picture up. Simple as that."

"Simple as that? None of us can see the future like you, Azalea," he huffed.

"It isn't just about seeing the future, James. It is about learning the subject of divination. How to use crystal balls and tea leaves. How to predict the future from dreams. It is about divination."