Chapter 8 - Pests

"I'm telling you, Azalea! You don't have to do this," Lily pulled on her sisters sleeve. 

   "Yes I do," she yanked her arm, "She put a spell on you, Lil's," she spat. Lily sighed in exasperation, following after Azalea anyways. Azalea walked into the stands with a loud stomp, glaring at anyone who dared to turn her way.

   "There," Lily pointed the obnoxious girl out. 

   "What is her name, again?" 

   "Caroline," Lily whispered, "Please, Azalea. I beg of you! Don't do this! We can handle this some other way!" 

   "What other way is there? Go to a professor without any evidence? I told you I was always going to be there for you. I promised you I would. I saw this last night, in a vision. This has to happen. It's important." 

   Lily couldn't do anything to stop Azalea from standing in front of the girl, forced to watch her sister get in a fight. 

   "Caroline," she barked out, glaring at the girl. The brunette looked up from her wand, frowning at Azalea. 

   "What do you want," she tried to push her away. When Azalea didn't move, she shoved her stomach. "I don't want your filth around me. Gah, what do you weigh? Two hundred pounds," she snickered.

   "One forty," she said proudly, "And chubby as-" 

   "Don't say it," Lily warned.

    "Poo. Chubby as poo," she finished lamely.

   "You aren't chubby." Lily frowned. 

   "This isn't the time Lily-flower," Azalea mocked James, "Now, back to you," she pointed at the girl in front of her. 

   "Lily, are you letting her talk to me? Ugh. How gross."

   "Don't talk about my sister that way," Lily snapped, pushing her way beside Azalea. 

   Caroline stood up defensively. "What are you two going to do? Gang up on me?" 

   "Of course not," Azalea spat, "I'm just going to have a little talk with you. By a cliff. With a lot of sharp rocks at the bottom." 

   "Is that a threat," she pushed her face closer to Azalea's. 

   "Not yet it isn't," she spat back, shoving the girls chest.

   "What's that supposed to mean?" 

   "It means you don't mess with my sister and get away with it. You should have known that before you did what you did."

   "I don't know what you are talking about," an angry flush grew on her cheeks.

   "Maybe you can be cooperative with my fist," she hissed, raising her arm. The girl flinched away, tripping over her seat and falling backwards. The girls behind her screamed as Caroline landed on them, scurrying away from her as quickly as possible. Azalea smirked as she climbed over the bench, jumping onto her.

   She sat on the girl with all of her weight, pinning the girl to the ground by straddling her.

   "Girls," McGonagalls shrill shouts sounded from the other side of the stands. 

   "Lucky you," Azalea muttered, "This is going to be quick."

   "Azalea," Lily scolded, "Get OFF of her."

   "She hurt you," Azalea glimpsed at Lily, "And now I'm going to hurt her."

   She tossed her robes to the side in a flurry of black, cracking her knuckles as she smiled.