Chapter 3 - Oblivious

Siri," Azalea groaned, "Stop already!" Sirius grinned down at her, continuing to make the annoying noise with his mouth.

"Shut up," she hissed at him loudly, covering her ears as she tried to ignore him.

"I will if you give me a kiss," he said happily. Azalea squeaked.

"But we are in front of all of these people!" They had arrived at Hogwarts a week before, neither telling anyone about their relationship. Not even Lily knew about their relationship, Azalea mostly frightened by her reaction to the situation.

"So? You have to face them sometime. You can't just hide it."

"I can to," she snapped, "We can to!"

"I don't want to though," he complained.

"But-"

"Lily isn't going to be mad," he muttered as he stopped walking. They were in the Great Hall, most of the students still eating.

"But the fan girls. They will get mad," she made another excuse.

"Z," Sirius sighed, taking her hand. A warmth overcame Azalea, her natural reaction to get closer to the heat. She took a step towards Sirius and pulled him towards the double doors.

"Z," he stopped her before they exited, "Are you going to do this to me? I finally have you and I can't tell anyone. I can't show you off. I can't warn other guys that you are mine and mine only. I can't say that you are my girlfriend to anyone but you. Are you ashamed or something?" Sirius knew Azalea was far from ashamed from their relationship, but he also knew his words would get to her.

"Of course not," she glanced around nervously. She took a deep breath and stood on the tip of her toes, pushing her lips against his in a brief kiss.

"See," he asked as they parted, wrapping an arm around her waist, "No one is staring." Azalea glanced around her and saw Peter pointing at them, most of the gryffindor table turning to look at them from curiosity.

"Thanks to Peter, now they are," she slapped his chest.

"Who cares if they see," he cupped her face in his hands, bringing her lips towards his own.

"I guess not me," she sighed, defeated. Sirius gave her a small kiss, pulling her out of the room a few seconds later.

"See? Everything is fine. No one is going to be mad at you. Except for maybe a few fan girls. They may be a bit mad," he admitted.

"You are not making me feel any better about this!"

"Sorry," he shrugged apologetically, smiling down at her.

"You will be sorry," she muttered bitterly as they made their way though the large castle. When the two had entered the common room it was empty, both heading straight towards the couch.

"My spot," she screamed as she jumped over the back of the couch. She landed on her back with a grunt, grinning triumphantly.

"I will just sit on you then," he shrugged. He sat on her stomach, Azalea groaning in pain from his weight.

"Okay, okay! Get off of me!"

"Or I could lay on you," he stretched his legs out over her own, leaning back so his head was above hers. He rested his chin on the top of her head, chuckling quietly.

"Okay," she groaned, "I'll get up!"

"Not necessary," he grinned at her. He rolled in the small spot between her and the back of the couch, pushing Azalea over slightly. He grabbed her waist and pulled her over him, Azalea blushing as he did so.