Chapter 2 - Crucio

"Siri, get up! Siri! We have to go to Hogwarts! Hogwartsssss," Azalea screamed as she bounced up and down on him. Sirius groaned and opened his eyes, blinking several times from the blinding light. He put his hands on Azalea's legs and stopped her from bouncing.

"But, Siri! I was trying to get you up," Azalea complained.

"Well I have a better idea," Sirius smirked as he sat up and quickly flipped Azalea over. Her back hit the mattress, her wide, green eyes staring up at him. Her breathing was getting heavier, her heart pounding against her chest. She was nervous, and could only hope he hadn't noticed. What was he going to do? Sirius smirked down at her, leaning closer to her face. He ignored his racing heart, focusing instead on Azalea herself. His face inched closer to Azalea's, stopping right before their lips touched. If she spoke, they would almost be kissing.

"You wouldn't mind if I...," Sirius started, stopping to yell, "Z! Z, get the fuck up! Z! Wake up!" He laughed as he inched away from her, his hands on her waist. Azalea groaned, frowning at Sirius who was now shaking her. 

"Wait a minute. What did you just say to me? I know you weren't saying that to me," Azalea stated with mock anger, sitting up quickly. He jerked off of her, eyes wide.

"No! I so did not say that word? Why would I say that word? Please don't hit me," he exclaimed as he backed up, "Anyways, to just, you know, change the subject, what did you dream about last night? You whispered my name over and over." He wiggled his eyebrows at her, hoping the distraction worked. Azalea's eyes widened.

"I was saying your name in my sleep? What the bloody hell? I wasn't even having a dream about you," Azalea lied easily, forgetting all about her earlier attempts to hit Sirius.

"Well, were you having a bad dream or something? Maybe you were trying to find me to help you," Sirius suggested with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Maybe that's what it was," Azalea agreed, "To be honest, I have already forgotten what the dream was even about." She laughed as she sat up, hopping off of the bed energetically.

"Carry me," Azalea asked, looking up with a pleading look in her eyes. She held out her arms, wiggling her fingers..

"Fine! You have seriously got to stop giving me that look! You always look so pitiful," Sirius exclaimed as he turned his back to her. Azalea grinned and jumped on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

"No way! Do you see what I get when I use those eyes? A piggyback ride! That's what!" Sirius rolled his eyes and walked slowly to the door, not wanting to drop Azalea and not wanting to let go of her so easily. He liked when she had her arms wrapped around him and wished she would do it more often. He pretended not to, but he couldn't lie to himself.

"You are overusing your power, Z. Tsk tsk," he shook his head, laughing when Azalea slapped his head lightly. Azalea gaped at Sirius' head for a moment. She rubbed his hair, amazed by how soft it was.

"Your hair is so soft, Siri! How do you get it like that? And it smells good, too! No wonder those random girls are always asking to feel your hair," she exclaimed as she continued to run her hand through his hair.

"It's called shampoo, Z. Ever heard of it," Sirius laughed, "And those girls are creepy. You don't need to talk to the ones that are creepy like that."

"I know. I tried talking to one of them once

 All she did was ask if I could introduce her to you. When I finally said no she attacked me! So, I broke her nose and told her I would enjoy rearranging her face very much. She fled." Sirius laughed.