Chapter 5 - Stupid Voice

"I Thought he doesn't invite anyone who is below their fifth year? I don't want to be in the Slug Club," Azalea complained. Two hours previous, she had received a letter asking her to join. Lily, of course, received a letter too.

Azalea didn't know why Professor Slughorn had invited her and Lily. She suspected it was because of her bubbly personality. At least, that's what he called it in class every day. She had heard his party's were always boring. He must have thought she would make it more exciting.

"Well  he usually doesn't. He must see potential in us," Lily squealed excitedly, "We are going to be the only first years there! Besides the dates we bring, of course." She sighed dreamily, a small smile on her face.

"We have to bring dates too? Oh, Godric! I am going to pour a freaking punch bowl on someone if I have to do that," she exclaimed. They sat down in the Great Hall, a great feast before them. The whole room was decorated to look spooky for Halloween, and the food was better than anything they had all year.

"Oh crappers, Slughorn is coming," Azalea said, panicky. He was the only teacher who had took an interest in her. He had been insisting for the past month that she needed to talk to him. Azalea started to rise as he approached them from the Great Hall doors. Lily quickly grabbed her shoulder quickly.

"Oh no you don't," she said, swinging Azalea back around.

Azalea let out a surprise scream, falling in an attempt to escape. She tried to crawl away, but Lily quickly grabbed one of her ankles. She pulled tightly, bringing her keeping her in place.

"Help me! Siri, help me! I am being held hostage right now! Does no one care about this?"

"Sorry Z," Sirius smirked, "My hands are full with this fork and this girl. By the way, what's your name? I keep forgetting. Is it Melissa?" He flashed a smile to the girl beside him. 

"Siri," Azalea screamed, grabbing the leg of his chair, successfully making him fall.

Azalea laughed until Lily dropped her foot, causing her to yelp out in pain when it hit the ground. As soon as she started getting up, Sirius kicked the empty chair next to him, hitting Azalea.  She fell back down, groaning loudly.

"Siri, give me some chicken," she demanded. Sirius sighed loudly, grabbing a piece and holding it down. She took it happily, taking a large bite. She flinched as Slughorn walked by, giving her a small nod. She was saved. For now.

Suddenly, she felt a horrific pain in her head. She grabbed her head, gasping loudly. She could feel herself drifting in and out, her mind wavering. She tried to will herself to stay in the present, but the vision was too strong. Azalea passed out for the first time in her life. 

"Hello, my darling," a quiet voice said, "I have got something to show you. Don't freak out, it's going to take place when you are married. I won't tell you too much. You're not supposed to have visions about yourself, after all. Good luck." With each word, the voice faded out of existence. A small echo formed on the last word, until there was only silence. Black was all she could see. There was no direction, no gravity. It was as if she were floating in her own mind.

Suddenly, there were bright lights. After adjusting to the sudden change, Azalea could see the scene in front of her. An older version of her walked in a classroom and smiled at a man standing behind a desk. "Hello, Professor Snape! I need my potion quickly, if you don't mind. Remus wanted his as well." Older Azalea didn't notice she had walked in on a third year class until there was a collection of small gasps. Professor Snape smiled back. He handed her two bottles that were laying on his desk.