Chapter 5 - Time Out

"Hey Z, wake up," Sirius murmured as he shook Azalea. She had slept all day, he finally decided she should get up. The night before they stayed up and goofed off, not going to sleep until sunrise. Azalea groaned and opened one of her eyes.

"You have lipstick on your face," she stated, closing her eye back, "Go back to that girl you were messing with and let me sleep." Sirius looked away and wiped his lips and cheeks with the back of his hand.

"No," he whined, "She was no fun! All she did was talk and talk and talk! I knew you wouldn't do that so I came up here!"

"I don't care. Go find another girl or something," she murmured as she turned, now laying on her back. Sirius smirked and jumped on the bed, crawling on top of Azalea.

"Please," he begged Azalea, "You can go to sleep later!" Azalea shook her head and kept her eyes closed tight, not wanting to look at his eyes and give in. Sirius leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Now," he asked and Azalea shook her head. Sirius groaned and leaned down and kissed her nose, wanting her to give in.

"Now," he asked, only getting a head shake, "Now?" He kissed both of her cheeks.

"No, Siri! I'm asleep," Azalea exclaimed, "Now stop bugging me!" Sirius groaned.

"But," he exclaimed.

"No buts," Azalea snapped back. Sirius sighed, about to give up when he got an idea. He smirked and leaned down, gently kissing Azalea on the lips. Azalea was about to kiss back, but Sirius pulled back quickly.

"Nope! None of this," he gestured to himself, "Until you get your butt up!". 

"But that's a hard choice," Azalea groaned, "You can't make me choose!" Sirius smirked in triumph as Azalea opened her eyes, staring up at Sirius.

"Fine. I opened my eyes. Happy," Azalea grumbled as she looked up at Sirius.

"Very," he nodded. He leaned down and kissed Azalea roughly, not caring that the door had opened. Azalea wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, smiling to herself. She still felt bombs exploding inside her, unable to explain why yet.

"Guys, seriously! How many times have we caught you doing that,"James asked as he and the others walked in. Sirius didn't answer, waving his hand at Jamea to signal 'go away'. Azalea pulled away and glanced at James.

"Once," she questioned.

"Try ten," James exclaimed "Honestly, I don't understand you two! You aren't even dating!"

"Shut up, James," Sirius growled, "We don't want a label."

"Yeah, okay. Oh, and Lily is looking for you, Azalea. She said something about a guy asking about you? I don't know," Remus added from beside James. Azalea nodded and tried to roll away, but Sirius wouldn't let her move.

"But you just woke up," he complained.

"So? I'll be back in ten minutes at the most. We can go do something when I get back," Azalea rolled her eyes.

"I don't care," Sirius frowned, "Can I at least have one more kiss?"

 "No," Azalea huffed as she successfully rolled off of the bed,"Oof!" She hit the ground. Hard. She got up and walked out of the room, the others staying behind.

"Weren't you just snogging another girl earlier? And now you're in here swapping spit with Azalea?"

"We weren't swapping spit! I haven't full on snogged her for your information! Besides, she said it was okay! She understands," Sirius snapped at James.