Chapter 7 - I Bet

James. James. James. James. James. James. James. James. James. James. James. James. Jame! I am calling you! Hello!"

"What do you want, Azalea," James groaned, stopping his conversation with Remus, "If you are going to say something like 'I see darkness in your future' again, then LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Actually, I was going to say Lily is trying to get your attention, but whatever. You don't have to turn and flirt with her and have her flirt back. You don't have to do that at all."

"What? Really," he turned around quickly, only to see Lily laughing with one of her friends. He frowned and turned back to Azalea.

"Liar," he hissed at her, "What do you really want? I can't do any pranks today. We have a quidditch match this afternoon and I don't need to get in trouble before it." Azalea rolled her eyes.

"I know. Siri told me. Anyways, I was going to say that class is starting and we are the only ones talking because you are a loud mouth and so am I." James looked around and saw everyone looking at them, laughing at what Azalea had said.

"I realize that now. Thanks for the notice."

"You are welcome," Azalea said cheerfully, "Oh, and I do see something dark in your future. It's...is that a mug.... No.... It's a....it's a..... it's a cat! A dark one! Beware! Beware!"

"Beware beware yourself because I think it is you with a dark future. You will be murdered by...who else other than...oh we all knew who it would be...me!"

"No, James! How dare you? How dare you betray our friendship?"

"Azalea dear, I am sure James is just joking. He would never kill you, and I am sure you know it," the professor smiled at Azalea, trying to take control of the room. 

"I'm not sure I know it," James muttered bitterly.

"You kill me and Lily will never forgive you and you will never get married," Azalea hissed matter of factly. Lily gaped at Azalea, about to argue when the professor began speaking.

"I know I introduced the crystal ball before break, but today we are going to actually use them. I want you to open up your senses and try to see into the beyond," she spoke in her mystical voice.

"Why does everyone I know with the ability to see the future talk that way? I don't talk that way, so why do they? Why want all of the attention because of your freaky voice," Azalea asked as she looked at the crystal ball in the middle of the table.

"Maybe they think that's what makes them special or something. It's not just the ability to see the future, but also to be able to sell it," Sirius suggested from beside Azalea.

"Well, if they do think that then they are wrong. It just makes me me want to scream at them," Azalea stated, "And also-"

"Tell me Ms.Evans, what do you see in the crystal ball," the professor interrupted as she watched Azalea closely. Azalea looked into the crystal ball, watching the clouds move and an image appear. A man with bright red hair was holding his ear, obviously in pain. She could hear him joking around.

"I'm holey. Get it Fred? I'm holey," he joked. The other red headed boy beside him shook his head.

"Out of all the hole jokes in the world, you chose that one," he said, still shaking his head back and forth. Azalea could see the blood running down the side of the first boys head. There was a white bandage around one of his ears and she knew that that was where he was bleeding from. Azalea turned to the professor, a sad look on her face.