Yandere!Fell!Palette x Fell!Goth

Hello everybody! I am so sorry that you had to wait over a year for this to be updated. I swear I will work on writing more often. Anyways, I hope y'all have fun with this.

[In The NaJ Au]

-Time: 8:05 am-

-Location: Lotus' house-

-Day of the week: Monday-

Lotus' (aka Fell!Goths) Pov

I was sleeping pretty well until the alarm on my phone went off. I groaned loudly and sat up on my bed, grabbed my phone, and turned off the alarm. I laid back down on my bed and went back to sleep, or at least tried to. A few minutes later, I heard my mom from downstairs screaming: "GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW! YOU HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!". I got off my bed this time, groaning again and muttering things under my breath. I went to my closet and opened it, then put on the outfit that I always wear to school. I grab my backpack (which is filled with random pieces of paper) and walks downstairs. Once I see the kitchen/dining area in my view, I see my parents eating. They look at me, glaring at me like I had done something wrong. They do that all the time though, so I'm used to it.

"Well dipshit, are you going to stand there or will you eat?", dad said (his dad is Reaper btw). I rolled my eyes and sat down in between mom and dad. I looked at my plate and saw two almost completely burnt pieces of Canadian bacon, white toast, and a hard boiled egg. If you can't tell already, my parents don't really seem to like me. They always try to make my life miserable and they treat me like shit. When I was a kid, I cried a lot. As I got older though, I stopped caring because I knew it wasn't going to get any better. Anyways, after I ate breakfast I grabbed my backpack, got up from my seat, and walked to the front door. As always, my dad made a rude remark about me which resulted in me flipping him off as I walked out the door. 

-Time: 8:30 am-

-Location: Underverse High (I'm gonna call the school that)-

Rurik's (aka Fell!Palette's) Pov

I was standing outside the door of the schools front entrance, scrolling through multiple different posts on my phone. I was hoping to see Lotus today. He better be here, or else. I suddenly hear a voice shout my name and I look up from my phone, seeing Lotus. I put my phone in my pocket and walked over to him. "Hey hun~", I said, smirking a little. Lotus sighed and replied: "Touch me and I'll fuck up your face". I chuckled at his reply and patted his head. Lotus growled and was about to punch me when I grabbed his fist. He tried to punch me with his other fist, but I grabbed that one as well. "Fuck it", I thought. I leaned down and kissed him. Not surprisingly, he kicked me away from him and shouted: "What the hell was that all about?!". I got up and brushed dirt off of me. Him kicking me away did hurt, physically and mentally.

If I'm being honest, I've actually been in love with Lotus for a while. I will flirt with him here and there, but he just pushes me away and growls at me. It pisses me off and disappoints me every.single.time. I'm so close to just taking him away from everyone and teaching him a lesson. "I can't give affection to to the one I love?", I said, trying to sound sad. He didn't buy it and walked away from me, not saying another word. I followed him inside until we got into our classes for 1st period.

{Timeskip}

-Time: 11:25 am-

-Location: Honors Class Hallway (which is in between the front entrance and back entrance)-

 NaJ!Paperjams Pov

I was leaning against my locker, which is next to the Honors English Class, talking to Lotus. He was telling me all about what Rurik did and it made me upset. I should've been the one to kiss him!

"Rurik's a dumbass. He seems to think I actually like him like that, but I don't. He's a sadistic little fucker to, I bet", Lotus said. I agreed, saying that Rurik does tend to act like that. I also told him to be careful around Rurik because he is usually the type of person where he will stop at NOTHING to get what he wants and won't care about the people he hurts. I eventually hugged him because I felt bad. And because I sort of had a crush on him.

Rurik's Pov

I happened to be in the Honors Class Hallway, walking around and minding my mind business. God did I hate these nerdy ass classes. Full of pathetic singles where the only thing they can do is write essays. I look around and stop several feet away from Honors English Class. Why? Because I saw Pj hugging Lotus. I hid behind a trash can and watched him. I growled, muttering swear words under my breath. Who does Pj think he is to touch what is MINE?! I decided once and for all that I would kidna-take Lotus with me to a secret room in my house that was prepared for such an occasion. I will not tolerate Lotus being touched by anyone else but me.

Once Lotus finally walked away, I teleported in front of Pj and started speaking to him. "Want to know a fun fact?", I said, crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow. He nodded and I grabbed his shirt, then pushed him against the wall. "Lotus is MINE. NOT yours. Anybody that touches him is d e a d. Since I'm feeling nice though, I'm gonna do this". I summoned a sharp bone and stabbed one of his legs with it. I let him go and back away a bit, watching him fall down on the floor and scream/whimper in pain, blooding pouring out of the wound. I made the bone go away and teleported back to the cafeteria. I smiled, thinking about what I would do later today and thinking that what I did to Pj was a warning, which hopefully Pj knows himself.

{Timeskip}

-Time: 2:20 pm-

Location: Front door entrance/exit-

Lotus' Pov

I walk out the front doors of this shitty school and head towards the home my parents still let me live in. Once I'm off campus, I get the feeling someone is following me so I walk faster. I heard their footsteps getting faster as well. I walk faster and faster until I end up running. The person behind me runs as well and says: "BABE IT'S JUST ME, RURIK!". I quickly realized that it was Rurik. I still didn't stop though. I replied: "FUCK OFF YOU DUMB HORNY BASTARD! I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU AT ALL-". I was tackled to the ground, getting interrupted in the middle of my sentence. I was trying to get out of his grip, but he held me down tightly enough to where that was nearly impossible.

"You are going to learn once and for all who you belong to."-Rurik

He flipped me around to where I was now laying on my back. I looked at his red-ish orange pupils (I think those are the colors, I forgot) and see the lust and anger in 'em. Suddenly, I feel an emotion that I haven't felt in a while: Sadness. I feel tears in my "eyes", though I try to hold them back. I beg and beg for Rurik to let me go, but he ignored my begging and stroked my cheek with his thumb. He leaned down and whispered to me: "I L O V E Y O U~". He then looked directly at me and kissed me roughly. I started wondering many things, like what he was going to do me. What would he do to my parents?

A/n:

Admin: Another long oneshot

Wonder: Yep

Admin: Also sorry if this kinda sucked. It's been a while since I've written anything fanfic related. If any of you actually liked this oneshot, do you think I should make a part 2 of it?