Yandere!NaJ!Paperjam x Junior!Female!Reader

Junior=3rd year of highschool

Also I was gonna write full on smut for this one, but I don't wanna be accused of child pornography (because you and pj are 16 in this), so it would be just slight smut (example: make-out session, messing around with someone's neck, grinding against them). I hope that's ok with y'all.

Anyways let's get started!

-Multiverse: NaJ (Nerd and Jock)-

-Time: Friday, 9:45 am-

-Location: UnderHigh-

Your Pov

I was already at school with one of my friends, Maddie. Me and her were walking down the hallway, and I could hear her voice, but I wasn't paying much attention until she mentioned the name Sam. I immediately went back into focus. "Hello? Are you there?". Maddie said, snapping a finger in my face. I giggled and rolled my eyes, replying: "Yes I am, thank you very much. Well, I am now, since you mentioned Sam"

Maddie's Pov (I know your guy's pov was short, don't judge me-)

Ugh. I can't fucking believe it. Her? Liking Sam? But I like him! What a bitch. Me and Y/n kept talking to each other about stuff whenever I see Pj on the other side of the hallway, by himself. Weird. I then stopped us both halfway and looked at Y/n. "What was that about?", she asked me. I replied: "It's Pj. But I don't see his crew". She said: "That's weird. He's practically with his crew ALL the time". I will agree with her on that. It's weird to see him without them.

Paperjam's Pov (oof I keep making short pov's-)

I was on my phone, looking through SnapChat when I hear two familiar voices. I look up from my phone, putting it in my pocket, and see Y/n with one of her friends, Maddie. I saw them both halfway down the hall talking to each other. I started staring at Y/n though, observing her. Everything about her, makes my non-existent heart beat really fast, and I blush alot every time I'm thinking about her. Just looking at her e/c eyes, h/l h/c hair, curvy body....turns me on. And I love it~

I've known her for 2 years now, and when I first met her, it was love at first sight. I almost failed Freshman year caused I got a bit too distracted. But so what? Sometimes I think about pinning her to the wall in my room and doing sexual things to her. 2 years later as we're all Juniors and 16 years old, I still love her. And it's only grown more and more every single day. Suddenly, I hear Y/n say goodbye to Maddie and walk away, but Maddie didn't walk in the same direction that she did. Instead, she walked towards me.

"I could feel you watching us the entire time Pj. You fucking lovesick weirdo", she said. I rolled my "eyes" and frowned. "Bitch! Like your not lovesick either about your emo looking boy!", I replied. She blushed at the mention of Sam and said: "F-Fuck you Mr.Tiny Dick Jock". I put a shit-eating grin on my face and said: "My dick is bigger than you think, shortie". The blush on her face went away as she groaned and said: "I don't care. Anyways do you wanna know what class Y/n and Sam have for 1st period?". I nodded and immediately said yes, and she told me that it was Art class. "Thank god I have 1st period with her", I said in my head, sighing happily. I said thank you and goodbye to Maddie, then walked away to Art Class, which is taught by one of my dads (aka Mr.Ink).

-Location: Art Class-

-Time: Friday, 10:05 am-

Your Pov

"Ok class, today we are doing Anatomy. How we're gonna do that is by practicing drawing the person we care about the most. Which could be a friend, family member, lover, etc. The most anatomically correct drawing will get an A+. When your done, walk up to my desk", Mr.Ink said. He grabbed some drawing paper and 3 decent sized green baskets of pencils, crayons, and colored pencils, and handed them to each person. After he was done, he walked back to his desk and proceeded to do whatever. I grabbed a pencil and drawing paper and proceeded to draw my friends Sam and Maddie.