Yandere!Betty x Slave!Frisk

Elizabeth:it's been forever since I've done this

Wonder:true

Elizabeth:now to start writing :D

Wonder:o o f-

[In GlitchTale]

The surface

Six months after everyone escaped from the underground

GT!Frisk's pov

It's been almost a year since we have moved up here,and alot of crazy stuff has happened.Like for example,this girl betty came around.I first saw her whenever she was in the middle of the street.Before she got ran over,I appeared in front of her and made a big red shield in front of us,which the car crashed into.I looked at her and then we introduced ourselves.

[Flashback Time]

"Hi! I'm betty noire,But you can call me Betty"

"Hello,I'm frisk,the human ambassador"

Betty giggled."You look cute for a boy~",she said.I blushed."W-What?!",i said,acting suprised.

"Nothing.Anyways,thanks for saving me",she said.

Then as we we're walking down the sidewalk,I felt her look at me every now and then.

I ignored it,thinking it was nothing.

[Flashback Over]

[At the abandoned house]

Betty Noire's pov

That boy,frisk,is so cute.He's the only one who's soul I don't wanna take away.I want him,I want him so badly,but his friends and family members are in the way,so I need to get rid of them.

I don't care if he hates me after that

H e w i l l l o v e m e~!

I looked at akumu."Alright buddy.At 6:00 pm,that's when we're gonna attack",I said.They nodded."Perfect......now we just wait"

[At the dreemurrs house]

GT!Frisk's pov

I was in undynes room,listening to her vent about the recent events and different fighting techniques.Apparently her favorite fighting move is Kung-fu.I sighed,knowing she would of course choose that.She then gets up and says:"come on frisk! Fight me! Fight me punk!".We then heard a soft motherly voice say:"undyne no fighting in the house",which of course is what Toriel said,because who else has that kind of voice?

"Fine old hag",undyne said."Excuse me?",Toriel said,summoning fireballs."SHIT!",undyne said,running out of her room as fast as she could,with Toriel following her.I decided to get out of undynes room too and went over to the kitchen,where Sans was looking for a bottle of ketchup."Hey uh,kiddo,know where we have a bottle of ketchup?",he asked me.I lied,saying:"no,I'm sorry",knowing that there is one hidden deep behind a cupboard."Don't lie kiddo,or else.....your gonna have a bad time",sans said.I rolled my eyes and went to the refrigerator and opened it,grabbing a can of soda and walking away with it.

Betty Noire's pov

I was watching frisk through a window.He was drinking some soda.I sighed and thought:"I never knew someone made of fear could love,but ehhhh What the hell".At 6 pm,he will be mine~

Just thinking about him is making me horny and wet~

Thankfully I won't make akumu watch,even though they're a ghost,I don't wanna make them see that shit.

GT!Sans pov

I suddenly noticed betty watching frisk from a window.I growled and teleported to her,then grabbed her sweater and made her look at me."What the hell do you think your doing kiddo?",i said.

"None of your business bonehead!",she said.

I kept bugging her about what her plan is,until she finally told me."Ok fine! I'm planning on making frisk mine,but in order to do that,I have to kill everyone in my way,starting with you~",she said,summoning her pink scythe.

Third Person's pov

It took a little bit,but Betty managed to kill sans,with the help of akumu.She then had them consume his soul and broke inside the house.

Betty Noire's pov

"Akumu,what time is it?",i asked them.They showed me the time on a nearby clock and I said:"damn,it's 6:00 already? Well,might as well finish the rest of my plan~".Walking down the hallway with a pink scythe that was covered in blood and dust,I went to go find the others.

GT!Frisk's pov

I was in a closet.I went in there once I heard screaming,then after a few minutes,silence,like the murderer was never there.I then heard footsteps."Oh frisky,where are you~?",i heard a familiar voice say.I quickly realized that it was betty.Question is:Why did she do this?

Betty Noire's pov

I saw a closet,and started approaching it.I then opened it and saw frisk in there."Hello frisky~",I said.I then grabbed him and pulled him out of the closet,dragging him with me and showing everything I did,like how I killed them all."W-Why the living fuck did you do this?!",frisk asked me.I grinned,saying:"I did it all for you frisk.Your MiNe,and only MiNe,and I can't let anybody get in the way of our love~".I then pinned him to the wall.

GT!Frisk's pov

I gasped because of suddenly being pinned to the wall."You will now and forever be my slave",betty said."What would I be doing?",i asked her."Whatever I wanted you to do.....speaking of that,wanna know what your first order of business is?",she asked me.I said yes and she said:"you are going to fuck me until I can't walk~".I then cleared my throat,not knowing what to say.

 A/n:sorry if this was so short guys! I'm kinda tired right now

Wonder:I think they care that it's finally been released

Elizabeth:True,now here are the next requests

1)Yandere!Amber x Submissive!Frisk

2)Yandere!CrossChara x Reader

3)Yandere!Tord x EW!Niks

4)Yandere!SwapFell!Sans x Ninja

5)UT!Fem!DereDere!Frisk x Yandere!Tsundere!Reader

6)Yandere!Chara x Shy!Pacifist!Frisk x Yandere!Reader

7)Fem!Frisk x Male!StoryShift!Chara

8)Horny!Amber x Snas