Yandere!Frisk x Betty

Sorry I took so long to publish a one-shot!

I was reaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lazy

So for that,after I'm done with this,I'll publish the last request on Tuesday (which for me,is 2 days from now)

This will be set in glitchtale,except,I'll change things up a bit.

Anyways,let's gets started!

[in glitchtale]

[the city]

2:30 pm

The surface

Betty's pov

It's been a month since the monsters and that human,frisk,we're released from the underground.I'm not entirely sure how,but I've heard story's going around the city that two monsters or something like that got into a fight and stuff.I was in the middle of the street,walking,when all of a sudden,a car came racing towards me.I closed my eyes and put an arm in front of my face,making it look like I was dodging something.I was waiting for death to come,but it never came.I opened my eyes and put my arm down to see some big red shield in front of me.The car crashed when it hit the shield,so it's gonna need to get fixed.I couldn't see who was inside,cause the windows looked really tinted."Hey there,I'm glad your alive.Wanna know who I am?",I heard a mysterious voice say.The big red shield disappeared and I looked behind me to see a kid my age with tan skin,short dark brown hair,a blue sweater with a purple stripe on it,and dark brown pants.To be honest,this guy seemed intresting (yes frisk will be a boy in this).

Frisk's pov

I was looking at this girl.She has a tiny pink flower on her head,light brown hair with half of it being pink,a sweater that's purple but turns pink halfway,purple leggings,pink eyes,and brown boots (defying logic here-)."Hi,I'm frisk,frisk the human,what's your name?".She said:"I'm Betty".I was about to say something when she interrupted me."Oops,sorry for interrupting you,but I wanna introduce you to my friend".The tiny pink flower floated off of her head and turned into a pink ghost."This is akumu,my friend!".Akumu looked at me and smiled.Betty looked at akumu and whispered something to them.She looked back at me and said:"Akumu and me thank you for saving us".I said:"your welcome".I gotta be honest,she looked beautiful.I suddenly felt a boner forming and tryed to hide it as best as I could."Are you ok dude?",Betty asked me.Akumu had a concerned look on their face.I said:"N-No I'm fine!".I turned my back towards them and ran away as fast as I could.I was embarrassed.I couldn't tell Betty the truth.I couldn't tell her that I got a boner just thinking about her.I ran into an alleyway and sat down.My dick rose all the way up in my shorts.I was thinking:"Why am I getting a boner about some girl who I just met? And how can boys my age even get boners?".I shrugged it off and started thinking of things other than Betty.After fifteen minutes,it worked and my dick rose back down.All of a sudden,I started feeling lovesick and possessive.

Betty must be mine!

No matter what

Wether she likes it or not,she will love me,just as I love her~

If anything gets in the way of our love,I won't hesitate to ELIMINATE THEM

I was apparently feeling love at first sight.

~4 hours later~

6:30 pm

[in an abandoned house]

Betty's pov

I was talking to akumu about when we're gonna attack the city and the citizens living in it.After a while,we eventually decided that we're actually gonna attack the school and the people in it before the city.I got up,having a scary look on my face.