Yandere!JammyHood!Ink x Female!Wolf!Reader

Hello!

So in this one-shot,ink won't be with error,which men's that pj won't exist.

(Also,there will be a lemon in this)

Let's get started!

[in the jammyhood au]

[in a forest]

JammyHood!Ink!Sans pov

I was walking around.I wasn't really the hunter type.If I saw an animal,all I would do was pet it,play with it a bit,then give it some berries and leave.Suprisingly,they never followed me.

[in a wolf village]

Your pov

I woke up to the smell of food.I was wagging my tail as I jumped on all fours and ran towards where the smell came from,which was from a restaurant where the chef makes soup,salad,sandwiches,and more.I walked inside and sat on a table.A male wolf with f/c fur and e/c eyes walked over to me in the waiters outfit,holding a notepad and a pencil and said:"what would you like to order?".I wagged my tail even faster and my ears fully perked up."I want *insert your favorite food here*".After he wrote down the order,he looked back at me and winked."By the way,my name's tyrone".He walked away upright.You see,some walk on all fours,while others walk upright.I drank my f/d (favorite drink) that somehow got on my table and stared into space.

[in the forest]

JammyHood!Ink!Sans pov

I was still walking.I had nobody to talk to,and I was single.I had my sketchbook and colored pencils out.I was drawing everything that was around me.Suddenly,I saw a wolf village in the distance.I saw wolfs chatting,playing with eachother,and more.I also smelt food.I put my sketchbook and colored pencils in a pouch that I'm carrying and snuck into the village.I want some food.

[in the wolf village]

Your pov

After 10 minutes,I finally got my food.I said thank you to the waiter and began eating.I was hungry as hell,and my tail started calming down cause it wasn't wagging as much.

JammyHood!Ink!Sans pov

When I got in the village,I snuck behind buildings,making sure I wasn't seen or that I was smelt out(?).I smelt the food again.I was getting close.The further I walked,the stronger the smell got.Once I got to what looked like a restaurant,i walked in.

Your pov

I heard a person step in and everyone whip their heads towards them.I did the same and saw some skeletal dude that looked like this:

I did the same and saw some skeletal dude that looked like this:

(Noice 👌🏻 )

I heard whispers,though cause I'm a wolf,I can hear it all."Do you think they'll let him stay?" "Will he be kicked out?" "How did he get in the village?".After the manager,sarah,came out,she calmed everyone down and talked to the skeledude.Apparently,from what I see,she decided to let him stay here.He smiled and looked at me.

JammyHood!Ink!Sans pov

After I finished talking to the manager,I saw a wolf.She had f/c fur and e/c eyes.She looked absolutely beautiful.I felt heat rush to my cheekbones.I was blushing?! What the hell?! I sighed.I've never felt like that before.I saw down at a table that was right next to her's.Once I told a waitress my order,I stared at the wolf girl.I wanted her name........

I wanted her-

Wait what?!

What is going on?!

Hold up,I think I'm feeling something I've never felt before:

Love

Love? But I just met her!

Maybe it's love at first sight

If it is,then........I want her name,I want her,I want her to be MINE and MINE ONLY

I don't care what I have to do to get her to love me........

I'll force her!

I mentally laughed insanely.

[a few hours later]

Your pov

I was back home.Today has been fun so far.I talked to my friends,and even stopped someone from committing suicide.Though now,I feel like I'm being watched.

JammyHood!Ink!Sans pov

I followed her home,killing other wolfs in the process.I had blood on my old people clothes( XD ),but I'll take care of that later.I was outside of y/n's room.I grabbed a washcloth and chloroform,which I poured on the washcloth.I tiptoed into the living room,as I was halfway towards her,she turned towards me.

Your pov

I looked behind me and saw the guy from earlier."Who are you? And we're you the one who stalked me?".I said:"I'm Ink!sans,just call me Ink,and yes".She said:"why is there blood on you clothes?".I said:"because I wanted to kill the ones who would be in the way of our love~".i jumped upright and backed up till my back hit the wall.

JammyHood!Ink!Sans pov

I threw the washcloth on the floor.I suddenly don't need it anymore.I pinned the girl to the wall."What's your name,my dear wolf~?",i said."Y/n",she said.I grinned."Beautiful name,now lets get started~",I said.

(Warning,lemon up ahead!)

Your pov

Ink pinned me on my bed.I tried clawing at him and throwing him off me with my tail,but it's no use,he's too strong."Oh my god my dick is so hard just by staring at you",he said."But first,I'm gonna make you wet,so it'll be easier to slide it in~",he added.he brought his hand down towards my womanhood,which isn't easily reaceales in public,despite all wolfs not wearing clothes.Once he got there,he started rubbing my clit.I bit my lip,trying not to moan.I hated this guy,he killed some innocent wolfs! he's fucking me without my consent."I see your not moaning,so imma take it up a notch~",he said.He started rubbing my clit even faster and I tried so hard to not moan,but I couldn't resist."Too bad you can't moan my name~",he said.He rubbed my clot until I came and it got all over his finger.He pulled his finger away and licked it."You taste good~ now it's time for my dick~",he said.Ge took off his pants and underwear,revealing his rainbow dick.He suddenly shoved it in my pussy without warning,and without a condom on.He put both of his hands on each side of my waist and started thrusting."S-Stop~! P-Please! P-Pull out! It hurts!",I kept telling him.The only things he would reply with we're:"Shut up and enjoy this,love me already",and more.He started picking up the pace.He was thrusting harder."S-So tight~! He he.....I love tight pussies~",he said.For the next 25 minutes,he was thrusting fast and hard until I felt him cum and release his load deep inside me.He pulled out and put his underwear and pants back on.I couldn't feel my legs now.They're so sore."Can't move my dear~? Don't worry,I'll help you~",he said.He sat up,picked me up,and put me on his lap."Fuck you Ink",I said."I love you too",he said.

A/n:that's it! Next requests are:

1)Female!Yandere!Sans x Male!Reader

2)Female!Yandere!Frisk x Male!Reader x Yandere!Betty

3)Female!Yandere!Underswap!Frisk x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!Underswap!Chara

4)Female!Yandere!Storyshift!Chara x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!Epictale!Chara

5)Fem!Yandere!X-tale!Sans x Male!Reader x Fem!Yandere!X-tale!Chara

6)Fem!Yandere!Error!Sans x Male!Reader x Fem!Yandere!Ink!Sans

7)Fem!Yandere!Nightmare!Sans x Male!Reader x Fem!Yandere!Dream!Sans