Yandere!Error!Sans x Female!Reader x Yandere!Nightmare!Sans (Part 2)

Elizabeth:Part 2,just like you requested ^-^

Wonder:Enjoy!

[Date:Still the same as the date in part 1

Day Of The Week:Monday

Time:It's still lunch time,so 11:45 am?]

Epic!Sans Pov

I slowly woke up and looked around.It didn't take me long to realize that I was in the nurses office."Hey there Epic",I heard y/n say.I turned my head around and smiled."Hi there bruh.What happened?".Y/n's face then turned into a sad expression,and she told me what happened."Ohhhhhhhhhh I remember now.Thanks bruh",I said.She nodded and said:"Your welcome epic".We see the nurse coming over to us,aka swap!papyrus,though everyone calls him carrot."Well Epic,looks like your good to go.You can leave whenever your ready",he says.I nodded and said:"Alrighty then bruh.Also you seem pretty lazy,so why are you a nurse?".He chuckles and said:"I'm only lazy whenever nobody comes in here.Plus I can only smoke 25 feet away from the school".Y/n laughed at that statement.

Y/n then looked at me and said:"Wanna get out of here?".I nodded and got off the bed,then walked out of the nurses office,with y/n following me.

-In The Cafeteria-

Ink!Sans Pov

"Hey Fresh,do you think I should go ask y/n on a date right now?",i asked him.Fresh said:"Yes my dude! That's the most rad idea I've heard all day!".I smiled and got up,but before I left,I asked him if he didn't mind being left alone for a bit."Nah dude I'll be fine.Just go do what you gotta do",he said.I mentally squealed in my head and ran out of the cafeteria.

Now I was in the hallway,about to look for y/n.I was hoping she would go out with me,but if she doesn't,that's ok.So anyways I started walking down the hallway,looking for her,when I started hearing her voice and a male voice.I realized:"Wait a minute,she's talking to Epic".I followed the voices and saw them already a few feet away from the nurses office.Epic looked beaten up,but y/n on the other hand looked fine."Hey uhhhh guys,what happened?",I asked them both.Y/n said:"Epic got beaten up by Nightmare and Error to the point where he passed out and got covered in bruises.He also had a bit of blood on him,but the nurse took care of that".I nodded and looked at Epic.Before I could say anything else,Epic said:"Hey bruh's,should I leave you alone?".

I nodded and said:"Yes,but only because I need to ask a question to y/n and only y/n".He nodded and said goodbye to us,then walked away.I looked at y/n and said:"Doyouwannagoonadatewithme?",i said quickly.She raised an eyebrow,meaning she was confused."Can you say that again,but a little bit slower?",she asked.I nodded and said:"Do you wanna go on a date with me?".

Your Pov

"Do you wanna go on a date with me?",Ink asked me.I blushed red,looking like a tomato."S-Sure Ink",i said,nervous and stuttering.Ink smiled and hugged me tightly."Awesome! I thought you would reject me...",Ink said.I tightly hugged back and rolled my eyes,responding with:"I would never reject you.Beside's,I like you too".Ink blushed,his face looking like a rainbow.I giggled and said:"why do you look like a rainbow when you blush~?".The rainbow blush on his face started covering it more,turning my giggle into a laugh.After a few minutes,Ink wasn't blushing and I wasn't laughing."Wanna go back to the cafeteria with me?",Ink suggested.I said:"Sure,and let me guess:Fresh is there all alone"

Ink nodded and said:"Yes he is,But I told him that I had to do something important".I said:"Oh ok.Well let's go,we don't wanna keep him waiting forever,now do we?".Ink nodded and started walking towards the cafeteria,with me following him.

[In The Cafeteria]

Fresh!Sans Pov

I saw the cafeteria doors open,with y/n and Ink walking inside.I motioned for them to come over,and they did.Dudette sat next to me,while artsy dude sat across from me."I knew you cool peeps wouldn't leave me alone forever,especially you artsy",I said.Ink chuckled and said:"That would've been a di-not so cool move of me to pull".I nodded and then heard y/n say something:"Was it just me or did you just censor Ink?".I nodded and said:"Yeah I censored him.I tend to do that and I forgot why".