Yandere!Reaper!Sans x Undead!Female!Reader x Geno

Elizabeth:would you look at that,I'm writing two oneshots in one day!

Wonder:I'm so proud of you :3

Elizabeth:so the deal here is that geno is actually the readers best friend,and reaper is actually a yandere for both the reader and geno

Wonder:so he's bi?

Elizabeth:yes,now let's get started

[in reapertale]

At reaper!sans house

Reaper!Sans pov

I was laying on my bed with two orbs floating in front of me.One showed geno in his au,or the save screen,and the other showed a undead human girl.Her name is y/n.She has h/l h/c hair,e/c eyes,s/t skin,and is short/tall.Heres the thing:

I have a HUGE,and I mean HUGE crush on both of them.

What does that me-

Oh my god......I'm bisexual (If you don't know what that means,it means you like boys and girls)

That's,that's so weird.

I-I mean,I'm a god.........what do I do.......

Every time time I see geno and y/n with other people,I get really jealous,and sometimes,when geno or y/n leave the scene,I threaten the person.I even killed a couple.Its not like they could do anything anyways.

I'm the grim reaper.

Those mortals can't touch me.

Suddenly,I made both orbs disappear and I evilly laughed.

[in underswap]

Your pov

"So geno,I've always had this.....question floating in my mind",I said."Hmmm,interesting,What is it?",he asked me."Who taught you how to make portals to different au's?",i asked him.Geno thought about it for a second,then said:"Ink did.The creator/protector of au's himself helped me.He's really nice".

I giggled."I think error likes ink",i said."What makes you say that?",geno said."Well,first off,he has  a puppet of ink-",i was interrupted when geno said:"error has a puppet of every single sans in the multiverse".I said:"I know that,but what if whenever he's not fighting with his teammates,and when he's all alone,he cuddles and plays with the ink puppet".

Geno stopped walking and stared at me.I stopped because I thought something was strong."Holy shit......that's such a great theory!",he said excitedly."Really?!",i said."Yes!",he said.

We both started talking about the ship.

We even came up with a ship name:Errink (Someone came up with that ship name long ago actually)

Geno's pov

I gotta admit,y/n is cute,but I don't like her because of her looks.I like her because of her personality.

I sigh.

I miss seeing my brother,my other family members,and my friends.

What I don't miss,is being stuck in the save screen for so long,with Papyrus's red scarf wrapped around my neck,which by the way,I still have the scarf.

Sometimes I get flashbacks of me and him,and everyone else.

You know,cross really isn't the only one who feels like he's lost it all.

I feel the same way two.

But when I met y/n one day,something sparked between us.

It felt like,a relationship between us would work out great.