Female!Yandere!Frisk x Male!Reader x Yandere!Betty

(I'm gonna try and update this every 2 days from now on)

(This will take place in glitchtale)

(Enjoy!)

[in glitchtale]

The surface

At the park

Your pov

I was at the park with Lisa,my best friend-er,crush.We are sitting on the bench,talking about school,family,etc."Hey y/n,when is our science project due?",she said.I said:"two weeks from now".She smiled."Ok good,cause I still got work to do",she said.I suddenly got an idea."Hey Lisa,wanna walk around the park,and play tag?",i said."Yes!",she said.I got up,and so did she.She started walking away slowly,with me following her.

[in the city]

GlitchTale!Frisk's pov

"Betty! Please stop this,I really don't wanna fight you!",i said.She had that unusually scary face on,same with akumu.She said:"no frisk,i must complete my task!".I sighed."Which is apparently making sure monsters and humans never live in peace.Heh,what a stupid bitch",I muttered under my breath.

Betty Noire's pov

I saw her muttering something under her breath."What.did.you.say?!",I yelled.She looked at me and said:"n-nothing!".I walked towards her,grabbed her arm,and harshly threw her into an alleyway.

GlitchTale!Frisk's pov

When she threw me into an alleyway,I hit the wall and fell next to the dumpster.I coughed up some blood and checked my hp:

Hp 15/20

5 has been lost,wanna recover it?

The list of monster food appeared.I made it go away and got up.I didn't feel like getting 5 hp back."Heh heh heh~!".Shit,betty came into the alleyway."Did you think i'd stop the fight there? If so,then your so fucking stupid",she said.I took a deep breath,ran towards her,kicked her in the shin,and ran away towards the park.I wanted her to lose sight of me so she wouldn't fight me anymore.

[in the park]

Your pov

Me and Lisa we're playing tag,when we heard someone run past us.We stopped playing and looked at who ran past.I saw a girl with brown hair,tan skin,a blue sweater with purple stripes,brown pants,and brown shoes.Once she was out of our vision,we saw another girl.She had brown hair that was half pink,a sweater that was partly purple but mostly pink,a pink skirt,purple leggings,and brown boots.I feel like she was chasing the other girl we saw."That was weird.Do you think we should interfere?",Lisa said.I looked at her and said:"no Lisa,let's leave them be".

Lisa's pov

Man,y/n is so handsome.I wish he was my boyfriend~

GlitchTale!Frisk's pov

I kept running for a couple of minutes,until I found a tree to hide behind.I breathed heavily."Come out come out wherever you are~!",I heard betty say.I covered my mouth,so she couldn't hear me."Wow,your really good at hiding,R I G H T D A R L I N G?",I heard her say.She tapped my shoulder."Boo~".I shrieked and fell down on my back."Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha? Your so funny!",betty said."Stop using the creepy voice betty",I said.She sighed."Fine,is this better?",she asked me."Much better",I said."Also,did you see that boy we ran past by? He was so handsome!",I added.Betty squealed."Yes! And I agree with you! Though he was also with a girl",she said.I growled."I know,that red-head bitch looks like a fucking slut,and she has my man",I said."Your man? Dont you mean,MY MAN?!",betty said."NO! HE IS MINE!",I yelled."NO! HE IS MINE AND MINE ONLY!",betty said.Me and her started arguing.

-20 minutes later-

Betty Noire's pov

"Ok frisk,you know what? Let's share him",I told her.She nodded."That's the best idea i've heard all day",she said.We high fived eachother and started stalking the guy we liked and Lisa.We we're planning on when and how to kill Lisa.

-2 months later-

GlitchTale!Frisk's pov

Since we've been stalking the guy we love and Lisa,we've learned a lot.Like their address,family history,etc."I can't believe Lisa lives with an drug addict dad who fucks prostitutes every Friday!",betty said."Y/n has a decent family though,same with me,but too bad you don't even have a family",I said.Betty shrugged."We'll be making a family of our own when we have y/n to ourselve's",betty said.I sighed happily.I can't wait for that!

-2 hours later-

[at lisa's backyard]

Betty Noire's pov

"You remember the plan?",I asked frisk.She nodded and we broke into the house through the front door.

Lisa's pov

I heard some people break through the front door.I got scared and hid in my closet.I wanted to confess to y/n today,but I don't think i'll live to tell him,so I'll just say this:

Goodbye everyone

I love you y/n...................

GlitchTale!Frisk's pov

We we're destroying things left and right.We found the stairs that lead upstairs,so we walked upstairs.We found a bedroom,and went in."Lisa,where are you~?",i said.A couple of minutes later,Betty found Lisa.She summoned her pink scythe and said:"bye bye bitch~!",then cut her head clean off."there,now let's go to y/n's house",betty said.I nodded and she made her scythe go away,then we went to y/n's house.

Your pov

I was in my room,when all the lights randomly went out.I  got off my bed and started walking towards my closet,when I heard my bedroom door open,two pairs of footsteps step in,and close the door."Hello y/n~".Oh no.........it can't be,it's those girls I met a couple of months ago at the park."Your our's,wether you like it or not~".

A/n:there you go,now here are the next requests:

1)Female!Yandere!US!Frisk x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!US!Chara

2)Female!Yandere!StoryShift!Chara x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!EpicTale!Chara

3)Female!Yandere!X-Tale!Sans x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!X-Tale!Chara

4)Female!Yandere!Error!Sans x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!Ink!Sans

5)Female!Yandere!Nightmare!Sans x Male!Reader Female!Yandere!Dream!Sans

6)Yandere!UnderLust!Sans x SexSlave!Betty