Yandere!Dust!Sans x Swap!Sans

Elizabeth:this is gonna be my first time writing a sanscest oneshot :D

Wonder:so people can request sanscest?

Elizabeth:yes,the only ship I won't write about is dreammare (Dream x Nightmare)

Wonder:why?

Elizabeth:it's incest -_-

Wonder:anyways,I'm gonna do what she usually does and say:Let's get started!

[in dusttale]

The underground

Dust!Sans pov

I was sitting under a tree,looking at some piles of dust around me.I created those dust piles.And you wanna know why? Well it's because of the human.The human made me do this.They kept doing genocide routes over,and over,and over again.I got tired of it,and I had no choice but to kill the ones I loved and cared about,so I could have enough hp to fight them.

All of that exp I gained,it made me stronger.

I started getting a flashback of when I killed my brother.

~FlashBack Time~

"B-Brother! Please! I'm sure there's another way!"

"Heh......sorry Papyrus,but I need this.I need the exp so I can defeat the human,once and for all"

"W-Well killing monsters isn't the way! Can't you try making peace with them-AHHHHHHHHHHH"

I cut him him half with a bone that had a sharp end.The half of his body that I cut off,turned to dust.

"Well sans,if this truly the only thing you can do,then do it.Stop the human.Just know that I believe in you"

After he said those words,the other half of him turned to dust.The only thing left of him is his red scarf.Shortly after I killed him,I sat next his pile of dust and scarf and started crying,imagining papyrus and thinking back to the good old times.Next thing I know,I see a floating head,scarf,and hands in front of me.It turned out to be Papyrus.

"Hello brother......you'll be needing help gaining exp,won't you?"

"I guess?"

"Then it's settled! The great Papyrus will help!"

"Great bro"

We both chuckled.

~FlashBack Ends Here~

I sighed.I miss my brother.But atleast he's there with me when I'm with the villain mob.Yes,I'm in a crew with other evil guys,and I like it.My best friend is horror,after all.We all fight our enemy team,which is the star sanses.

[in the doodle sphere]

Ink!Sans pov

"Ok guys.I have an idea",I said.Dream and blue looked at me."What is it?",dream asked me."How about we go stalk each member of the villain mob,one by one.Then,when we find out their weakness,we can defeat them,once and for all?",i said."The magnificent sans approves!",blue says excitedly.I grabbed my huge paintbrush and made a circle out of paint on the ground,making a portal to dusttale.Dream jumped in first,then blue,then me.

[in dusttale]

The underground

Dust!Sans pov

I was playing with my little knife,when in the distance,I saw a black circle of paint appear,and ink,dream,and blue jump out,landing on the ground.Before they could see me and papyrus,we both hid behind a huge bush.I made a little hole in the bush,but made sure they wouldn't notice it.Now I'm wondering:What are they doing here?