Yandere!Naj!Horror x Shy!Reader

I'm sorry this came out so late! ;3;

Please forgive me,I was so tired.

But here I am :'D

(This'll take place in the naj verse again,with a different yandere and the reader shy,but not a neko,the reader will be human)

(Speaking of the reader,the reader will be female)

(If you guys want me to make one-shots where the reader is male or non-binary,just tell me)

(So far,i write the reader as straight,so if you want me to make one-shots where the reader is bisexual,lesbian/gay,pansexual,etc,tell me.Im giving you guys a lot of options here)

That's all!

Now for the one shot you've been waiting for-

[in the naj verse]

September 5th,2019

Your pov

I woke up from somebody opening my door and yelling:"y/n,get up,it's your first day of school!".I regonized my voice as my mothers.My mom's name is katrina (reminds me of hurricane Katrina :'3 ).When she walked out of my room,I groaned and got up,then walked towards my bedroom door and closed it.I didn't want her walking by and seeing me getting dressed.I walked towards my closet and opened it.Since today's my first day as a junior (3rd year of highschool),i wanna look fabulous,I wanna make the fake/plastic girls jealous of my natural looks (reader-chan doesn't wear makeup,I'm sorry if you do though).They bullied me from 2nd grade-9th grade.The reason it's been 2 years since is because my uncle was crazy enough to grab his shotgun and threaten them.I remember his exact words:

"If you girls ever hurt my niece again,you will die and burn in hell for all eternity!"

After he said that,the group of girls we're so scared of his threat that they finally left me alone.The 7 years of torture are finally over,thanks to my uncle.The outfit I decided to wear was a d/l d/c dress (d/l means dress length,and d/c means dress color),with s/c shorts underneath (s/c means short color.and besides,you don't want boys to see under your dress,do you?).I put on f/c shoes,since I didn't have any dress shoes.I also put on a f/g necklace that my mom got me on my 14th birthday (f/g means favorite gem,like for example:emeralds).After shaving my legs,brushing my hair,etc,I was finished getting dressed.I looked in the mirror that's on top of my dresser.

I

Looked

FABULOUS!

I squealed in excitement.I can't wait to make new friends.I can't wait to join clubs.I can't wait to finish highschool.I grabbed my backpack,unzipped it,and put stuff that I'll need,like my textbooks,my phone,my schedule and more (you got your textbooks and your schedule a week ago).After that,I zipped it back up,put it on,and walked towards my bedroom door.I opened it and walked downstairs to the kitchen/dining room table,where my breakfast was,on a plate,waiting for me to eat it."I see your finally ready y/n",my mom said.I rolled my eyes."You make it sound like I took forever to get ready",I said."Well,you kinda did,you took like,15 minutes,and your bus arrives in 20 minutes",my mom said."Plus,your supposed to wake up at 6:30,and since you took like,15 minutes,the time will be 6:45,which leaves you 20 minutes.I'm not gonna say more cause you should get the idea",my mom added."Ok,now i'm gonna eat my breakfast",I said.Mom nodded and walked into the living room,where she sat down on the couch and started watching tv,while I ate my breakfast as quickly as possible.

~3 minutes later~

When I finished my breakfast,I put the dirty plate,fork,and cup into the sink.Iwalked into the living room,where mom was."Hey mom,i'm just gonna leave now,ok?",i said."Ok sweetie,now be careful and have a good day",mom said."Alright I will,bye!",i said.I grabbed my set of house keys/car keys and walked towards the front door.I opened it and walked outside to my car.Once i got in the car and got it started,i buckled my seatbelt and put my feet on the gas pedal(?) and drove to school.