Female!Yandere!StoryShift!Chara x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!EpicTale!Chara

(Hoi my dudes)

(Hope you like this)

[in epictale]

At chara's house

EpicTale!Chara's pov

I was looking at my knifes,grinning."Should I take away a life away~?",i said in a sing song voice.

(Her weapons look like this:

Oh sh1t boi-)

I smirked."Oh yes I sho-".I got interrupted when I heard a crash from downstairs in the living room.I groaned and decided to check it out.Once I was downstairs,I saw epic look at me and say:"oh hey there bruh,i'm just here to get something".I rolled my eyes."Oh really bruh? Like what you pathetic jackass?",i said.His right "eye" glowed purple."Are you sure you wanna have a bad time bruh?",epic said."Well,I was gonna fight later,but.......ThiS iS FiNe ToO!".I summoned my knifes and pointed one of them at him."Wanna fight,like the good ol' times bruh?",i said."Nah,no thanks bruh,Imma just bruh outta here".He teleported out of my House.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT-

[in storyshift]

At chara and asriels house

StoryShift!Chara's pov

"Rei! Where are you?",I kept yelling.Suddenly,Asriel came out of nowhere and said:"the great Asriel is here! Is there assistance required?",he asked me.I nodded."Asgore needs you and me to come to his lab!",I told him.Rei nodded."I am always willing to help,but in other words,Alrighty then",he said.I smiled and grabbed rei's fluffy paw,then teleported us to asgore's lab (yes,she'll be teleporting in this one-shot).

[at asgore's lab]

Once we we're at the front entrance,we went inside,cause the doors we're automatic (though he could lock them at anytime)."Asgore,where are you?",i said.A few seconds later,asgore ran to us."H-Hey there y-you too! W-Wanna see why I b-brought you t-two here?",he said."Sure!",Rei said.I let go of his paw and we let asgore lead us somewhere.

StoryShift!Asriel's pov

Five minutes later,doctor asgore finally stopped.He showed us a machine called a portal machine,or whatever the heck that is."It is safe doctor?",I asked him."Why yes Asriel,it is,it's a 100% safe",asgore said.He explained that this portal can take us to other dimensions-"WAIT! THERE ARE OTHER ME'S?!",I yelled excitedly."I believe so",Ss said.Asgore grabbed a remote and activated the machine,opening a portal.

Calculating..........

Choosing an au..........

Complete!

Wanna go to epictale?

[yes] [no]

I saw Ss press yes and the next thing we know,me and her jumped through the portal.

I'm so dang excited!

[in epictale]

In snowdin

StoryShift!Chara's pov

Once the portal opened,we landed on snow.I got up and and dusted snow off of me.I helped Asriel get up.I looked around to see if the portal was there,but it wasn't.I shrugged."Come on Rei,let's go",I said.He nodded and we walked around Snowdin.

EpicTale!Chara's pov

I was out on the porch when I saw another me and asriel.I gasped.I got off the porch and walked towards them."Hey! You two!",I shouted.They both looked towards me and approached me.Other me whispered in my ear:"I'm storyshift!chara,but just call me Ss".I whispered back:"I'm epictale!chara,but just call me et".She nodded and leaned away from my ear.I looked at the goat."Hi! I'm the great Asriel,but you can call me Asriel or Rei!",he said.I nodded.

Ss is nice and laidback

Rei is cute and innocent

"Hey bruh,check this out!",I heard epic say.Ss,Rei,and me turned to look at epic,who had a human boy next to him."Another human fell from the underground,his name is y/n".He left y/n here and teleported somewhere.Y/n has h/l h/c hair,e/c eyes,s/t skin.He's wearing a f/c shirt/sweatshirt/hoodie with f/c pants/shorts and f/c shoes/sandals.

StoryShift!Chara and EpicTale!Chara's pov

That boy looks so cute.We blushed just by looking at him and thinking about him.

He's our and nobody will take him from us~!

Your pov

The two girls seem suspicious,but the goat kid is just fine.I hope he stays innocent forever.

-2 months later-

Third Person's pov

Ever since y/n met Rei,Ss,and Et,they've become the best of friends,but what y/n didn't know was that there have been disappearances.He's been too busy having fun with Rei to notice that Et and Ss have been causing some trouble,like murder.

At epictale!chara's house

StoryShift!Chara's pov

 "There's blood and guts everywhere",I said."I know,but I'm too lazy to clean",Et said.Rei was with epic,so we had y/n and the house to ourselves.

Your pov

Once I finished eating from some place,I walked towards et's house.The front door was already open,so I went in and saw blood and guts everywhere."WHAT TH FUCK IS GOING ON?!",I asked them both.They said:"we did this for you y/n"..........

This is all for you

We did this because we LOVE (not the l.o.v.e kind),you,and we wanted to show you you how much we loved you.

You see

We would do anything for you~

A/n:sorry about the one-shot,I was lazy.

Here are the next requests:

1)Female!Yandere!X-Tale!Sans x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!X-Tale!Chara

2)Female!Yandere!Error!Sans x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!Ink!Sans

3)Female!Yandere!Nightmare!Sans x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!Dream!Sans

4)Yandere!UnderLust!Sans x SexSlave!Betty

5)Yandere!Reaper!Sans x Undead!Female!Reader x Geno (Reaper will be bisexual in this one,so he'll be after the reader and geno,also geno will be best friends with the reader)

6)Yandere!Dust!Sans x Swap!Sans (Yes,i'll write sanscest too,and dustberry is one of my otp's)

*the last two requests are actually one-shots that I came up with myself*