Yandere!UnderLust!Sans x SexSlave!Betty {Lemon}

Like it says at the top,this will,of course,include a lemon.

Wonder:so the sex addict himself is gonna be a yandere?

Elizabeth:yes

Wonder:I also heard that there's gonna be a oneshot about me and him

Elizabeth:there will be

Wonder:WHAT THE FU-

Elizabeth:anyways,onto the oneshot!

[in underlust]

Third persons pov

By the way,everybody will be underground.

Wonder:JUST GET STARTED ALREADY-

[at grillbys strip club]

SexSlave!Betty's pov

H-Hi there,I'm betty,betty noire.I am a sex slave that lives in the underground with the monsters.Unfortunately,I live in an au called underlust.

I do the naughty with monsters all the time *shivers*

It's not the best,but it's entertaining,atleast to the monsters.

As for akumu,they always just stay as a pink flower barrette on my head.They don't wanna see what's going on.I can understand why.

Anyways,I'm at the bar area of the strip club,drinking a cup of strawberry flavored vodka that I ordered,when all of a sudden,someone grabs both of my arms and makes me turn around,while I'm still sitting down on one of the chairs."Hey there sexy~",lust says.Great,it turns out to be sans himself."Hello there sans",i said."Now what the heck do you want? I was drinking some vodka",I added."Well pinky,I have a request that I want you to do~",he said winking.I rolled my eyes."Don't fucking call me pinky you lusty faggot!",i said,slapping him.I heard some monsters say:"Ooooooo! Lust just got roasted by a girl!" "That girl is savage!",etc etc.Lust had a hand on his bony cheek."Now that's not a nice thing to say to someone who's your master~ anyways,I have a request for you,but before I could say what it was,you interrupted me~",he said.I sighed."What is it sans?",i asked him."Well.....I want you to fuck me-",I interrupted him,again,by saying:"of course,I'm a sexslave,I fuck everyone,mainly guys though",I said."I don't just want you to have sex with me~ I want to do it in a certain position~",he said."W-What kind of position?".i nervously asked him."Doggy style~",he said.

That's intresting.

Rarely do I have sex with someone in a special position.

Usually we do it to where I'm the one laying down on the bed,on my back.Sometimes we switch though,but that's besides the point.

"Uhhhhhh,s-sans,I'm sorry,b-but I already have a client waiting for me r-right now,n-now that I think about it!",i said."Too bad~",he said,leaning towards me so that he can give me a kiss.I pushed him away and kicked him where the sun don't shine,where he fell on the ground,groaning in pain.Without paying for my drink,I ran out of the strip club and went towards my clients house.

UnderLust!Sans pov

I got up about the pain went away.

Man that girl is stubborn,but she's smart and really good looking~

I decided to walk out of the strip club to go find betty (everyone in the underground knows her name) so that I can finally do what I need to do:Fuck her.

SexSlave!Betty's pov

Once I was at my clients house,I knocked on the door.When the door opened,it turned out to be a woman (yes,since she's a sexslave,so not only does she fuck guys,she fucks girls too)."Hello betty,I'm guessing your here for the appointment I called you about~?",the woman said.I nodded."Yes Ms.Sandy,I'm here",I said."Oh sweetie,just call me sandy~",she said.I nodded again and walked inside.She slapped my ass and I yelped."You sound so darn cute~! Now I'm gonna start first,ok betty?",sandy said."Yes m'am",i said,taking off all of my clothes and sitting down on the couch that she has.Sandy walked over to me and sat down next to me.She made me spread my legs a little and started fingering me.