Female!Yandere!US!Frisk x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!US!Chara

(This'll take place in underswap,with the difference being that swap!frisk is alive)

(Enjoy!)

[in underswap]

The underground

Snowdin

Your pov

I was standing right next to the entrance of muffets,leaning against the wall.I was waiting for chara to come so that we could start part 1 of friends game night:Eat Out.A few minutes later,chara came into my view and we walked inside.We sat down and muffet immediately came to us.We ordered a spider donut with a cup of hot cocoa (lets just say she would serve that).

Swap!Chara's pov

As we we're waiting for our order,I was staring at y/n,my crush.I've known him since blue brought him home one day.That day,he said he supposedly "catches another human".I mentally sighed just thinking about it.When I first met him,he was.......weird.He has h/l h/c hair,e/c eyes,s/t skin,f/c shirt/sweater/hoodie,and f/c shoes.I blushed when I looked at him,but I hid my face in my sweater and muttered:"baka",under my breath.After a couple of weeks,we became best friends,though I want more..........

I want him to be my boyfriend

I want him to love me and me only

H e d o e s n't h a v e a c h o i c e~

I know that frisk (who's a fucking murder bitch),loves him too.When I was walking to muffets,I saw frisk,and managed to hear something she muttered under her breath:"y/n will be mine! no matter wha he says!".

-10 minutes later-

Your pov

Muffet finally brought our food and drinks to us.We thanked her and we started eating the spider donuts,which we're really good,and suprisingly weren't made of spiders (despite the name).The spider donuts actually tasted like grapes and strawberry.Once I had a couple bites,I put the donut down and drank some hot cocoa.

Swap!Chara's pov

Since i'm a quick eater,I was already half-way done with my donut.After about 2 minutes,I finished my donut and started chucking my hot cocoa."Chara slow down and breath,I don't want you choking yourself".Aww~ he cares about me~.

Chara     Level 1 Hp 20

[fight] [act] [items] [mercy]

I pressed the act button

[act❤️]

| flirt    use a pun |

| spread memes   insult  |

| brag   tell a dirty joke  |

I chose flirt,and said to y/n:"your definitely on my to-do list~".

Your pov

When she flirted with me,I blushed 50 shades of red.She's never done that before."Heh,guess I left you speechless~",she added.After we both finished everything,the bill came to 12 gold (suprisingly),so I payed muffet and we walked out,going towards the skelebros house.

Swap!Frisk's pov

I was watching chara and y/n walking home.When I thought of chara,I absolutely wanted to punch her for trying to steal my man.We've both known him for a while now and i've been wanting to confess to him,same with chara.In fact,chara's planning on confessing to y/n tonight,but I gotta do something about that before it's too late.