Female!Yandere!Sans x Male!Reader

Finally!

I'm updating this book :')

Tomorrow,I'm making 2 yandere books:

Yandere!Frisk x Betty

And........

Yandere!Error!Sans x Female!Reader x Yandere!Ink!Sans

(This one-shot will take place in the Undertale universe,except that sans and papyrus are girls,and the reader is a boy)

(Here's a pic of fem!sans:

:3 )

(In this one-shot,it'll take place in the original au undertale,except that sans and papyrus are girls,and frisk and Chara are boys)

Now let's get started!

[in Undertale,the original au]

Classic!Sans pov

I was at the post,trying to sleep,when my sis came."SANS HAVE YOU BEEN SLEEPING AGAIN?!",papyrus said.I groaned and pushed myself up.I looked at her and said:"yep,sorry sis,but I'm BONE-tired!".A drum played in the background."Ayyyyyyyyyy",i said.I fingered gunned papyrus and she facepalmed."SEE YOU LATER SIS!",papyrus said.Once she walked away,I heard footsteps.I thought they we're her's,but i realized:it couldn't have been 'cause she just walked away towards the opposite direction of the exit of the ruins.I looked at the exit of the ruins,which was 25 feet away from my sentry post,stand,whatever you call it.I saw a human boy walk out of the ruins wearing a f/c shirt/hoodie/sweater.As he got closer,I teleported a few feet behind him.As I was walking towards him (so I could say hi and prank him),I stepped on a twig.It snapped and I had to teleport behind a tree before he saw me.To be honest,this human boy looked cute.He had h/l h/c hair,e/c eyes,and s/t skin.I immediately started daydreaming about hi-wait,am I already falling in love?!

What the He-

Wait..................i'm experiencing love at first sight!

Every scenario that i thought of that involved me and the human boy,I blushed and sighed dreamily.I wanted him all of a sudden.Something deep down told me that he's mine and that he belongs to me and only me.I agree,that cute and handsome boy will not be taken by another boy,not even my sister (who's very innocent and pure).

Your pov

When I heard the twig snap,I looked behind me.I saw nobody.I was confused,but immediately shrugged it off and walked towards what looked like a bridge until I felt a presence behind me say:"hello human,I'm sans,sans the skeleton".The voice sounded feminine for a skeleton.I looked behind me and saw a,well you know,a female skeleton.I decided not to question it and said:"hi,I'm y/n,y/n the human".She smiled and said:"I'm not really interested on a hunt for humans,but my sister papyrus is a human hunting fanatic!".I got a little scared.she noticed and said:"don't worry dude,she's so innocent and pure,that she would absolutely never kill anyone,cause she don't know how".I sighed in relief."That's good".Me and sans talked for a bit until I heard a loud feminine voice say:"SIS! OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE YOU FOUND A HUMAN!".We looked at what seemed to be papyrus,who was also a female skeleton.Again,I didn't question it and said:"a-are you gonna t-turn me in to s-someone?".Papyrus said:"hmmm........fine,I won't,if it'll make my sister happy".I smiled at her and looked at sans.She was grinning.She grabbed one of my hands,and grabbed one of papyrus's hands with her other hand.She teleported the three of us to what seemed to be the skelesisters house."I GOTTA ADMIT,I KINDA LIKE YOUR SHORTCUTS SIS",papyrus said."Thanks",sans said.I sat on the couch,with sans sitting right next to me and papyrus sitting right to sans.I turned on the tv,which showed this talking dancing robot dude,who's name is mettaton.

Classic!Sans pov

As we we're watching tv,me and the human boy we're whispering to eachother.He told me his name,his hobbies,etc.I was sitting real close to y/n.His hand was practically a feet from mine.I moved my hand very slowly so he wouldn't notice.I did this until my hand got on y/n's hand.I made our hands wrap together.I was blushing fifty shades of blue.I was so happy,excited,and jealous at the same time.

Happy that I'm hanging out with the guy I love

Excited that he's my soulmate and that we'll be together (no matter what he says/doe's)

Jealous because he might find another girl in the underground,flirt with her,and be her lover!

I cannot let that happen........

And I won't

H E

I S

M I N E

(The only people i'll spare is my sister and the ones who aren't interested in y/n and the people y/n isn't interested in himself)

-le timeskip to 4 months later-

[at the skelesisters house]

Your pov

"Hey y/n,wanna go out? I'm bored and I wanna spend time with someone else I care about very much since papyrus is doing royal guard training with undyne",sans said.I said yes.

It's been 4 months since I fell down the hole and ended up the underground.

Ever since I met the skelesisters,sans started acting.........weird.

Whenever we we're alone or with her sister,she'd get really close to me and sometimes cuddle me while burying her face in my neck for no reason.

I'm starting to think that-

My train of thought was interrupted when sans grabbed my hand and teleported us to snowdin.As we we're walking,I saw dust,blood,organs,mutilated/decaying body's,and destroyed buildings."W-What's going on sans?",I asked.Her right glowed blue and she summoned a gaster blaster around us.She pinned me to a tree."What's going on is that I killed the people that we're in my way~!",she said."So you killed everyone?!",i said."No,I spared my sis and a few monsters/hybrids,but mostly everyone's dead",she said.I started crying.Tears flowed down my cheeks rapidly."Shhh.......it's ok y/n~ i'm here,and nobody's gonna hurt you,your future wife and mother to future kids is here~",sans whispered in my ear.Next thing I know,she kissed me and slide what felt like a tongue,in my mouth.

A/n:that's it! the next requests are:

1)Female!Yandere!Frisk x Male!Reader x Yandere!Betty

2)Female!Yandere!US!Frisk x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!US!Chara

3)Female!Yandere!StoryShift!Chara x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!Epictale!Chara

4)Female!Yandere!X-tale!Sans x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!X-tale!Chara

5)Female!Yandere!Error!Sans x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!Ink!Sans

6)Female!Yandere!Nightmare!Sans x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!Dream!Sans

7)Yandere!Underlust!Sans x SexSlave!Betty