Tsundere!US!Frisk x Yandere!Reader

Heyyyyyyy guys

I was gonna go to bed,when I realized I have a one-shot to work on

So yeah!

Here's the one-shot,enjoy!

(The reader will be male)

[In UnderSwap]

US!Frisk's pov

I was holding my blood covered knife in one of my hands.I was looking at swap!chara with that type of smile on my face that only insane people have.The look on her face was hilarious! I mean,she had cuts on her forehead and cheeks.I licked some blood off of my knife."f-frisk,w-why are you doing t-this?",chara said.i smirked and said:"because it's fun making others miserable!".I then laughed like an evil witch and stabbed one of her legs,which made her scream very loudly afterwards.I walked away with a happy look on my face,knowing that i'm the reason somebody is in pain.I was thinking on who I could torture next and then a thought came up that I pushed to the back of my head.Theres this one guy that I like,his name is y/n.He's cute,handsome,etc.Whenever I'm around him,I pretend that I don't like him and act stupid.Like for example,if he wraps an arm around my neck,pulls me close,and whispers a dirty joke in my ear,I blush fifty shades of red and slap him,then say:"r-really y-y/n?!".Although he would just laugh and say:"you like me,don't you~?".I lie and shake my head,then say:"n-no I don't,y-you Baka!".I would walk away,hearing his laugh in the background,which actually makes me smile.Good thing he didn't see that.

Male!Readers pov

I was hiding behind some huge bushes,watching frisk torture chara.It was really fun seeing chara scared,confused,and hurt.Heres something that nobody knows,not even frisk herself.I love frisk very much.I've loved her ever since we first met in Waterfall.I've loved her ever since she started torturing innocent citizens of the underground.Everytime a guy approaches frisk and talks to her,i wait for her to leave,which gives me the opportunity to give him a quick and painful death (I  don't wanna give my rivals slow deaths,that's just boring!).Frisk will learn to love me,wether she likes it or not.After killing burgerpants with my sword,I walk towards the skelebros house,where blue and papy live.Man I can't wait to see papys reaction!.

US!Frisk's pov

After torturing a few more people,like muffet and undyne,I walk towards the skelebros house.The strange thing is that the front door is already open,and I hear yelling.I decided to go check because curiosity took over.Once i walked inside,I looked to my left to see y/n holding blue close to him with a sword inches away from his neck.I saw Papyrus with an orange glowing eye and a few bones surrounding him."One more step towards me,and your brother is gone!",y/n said."Oh really? Well I'll see about that!",Papyrus said."Guys p-please d-don't fight.....",blue said.Blue looked at y/n with a smile."I believe in you human,I know that your better than this!",blue said.Y/n smirked and said:"heh.......do you really wanna know why I'm doing this?".Blue and papyrus nodded,then y/n said:"it's because I'm in love with frisk.Shes the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.Ever since I met her,I knew she was the one,so when other guys hanged out with frisk,I killed them because she is mine,and mine only".Me,blue,and papyrus gasped.Y/n added:"frisk will learn to love me,wether she likes it or not!".Papyrus took a couple steps towards y/n and threw bones at him,but y/n dodged and chopped blues head off with his sword,then dropped his dead body.Blue's head and body turned to dust in front of our very eyes.I was feeling mixed emotions right now.Papyrus cried for a little bit,then said:" YOU WILL PAY! .Y/n suddenly stabbed Papyrus in the chest faster than you can say "what a stupid bitch".Papyrus gasped,fell on the floor,and turned to dust.Y/n looked at me with a smirk on his face,giggled,and said:"do you like what I did for you my dear~?".I blushed and said:"y-yeah I do a-actually".He walks towards me,hugged me tightly and said:"I love you frisk~".I blushed again and said:"although I l-liked what you did f-for me,that doesn't m-mean I love you,y-you Baka!".He chuckled,kissed my cheek,and said:"you know you love me~".I started muttering swear words and stuff that a Tsundere would say.He heard some of it and laughed,then forcefully kissed me.He tried sliding his tongue in my mouth,but I just refused to open it,so he growled and started groping my ass,which made me open my mouth,giving him the chance to slide his tounge in,forcing me to kiss back.I was thinking of what else he was planning right now.

Male!Readers pov

I finally have frisk in my grasp.She's my little murderer.I was thinking of the future.I imagined us married,having kids,and growing old together.I can't wait to experience those moments.

A/n:that's it! I hope it was good,now here's what'll be next:

1)Yandere!Sans x Yandere!Reader x Tsundere!Chara

2)Yandere!Nightmare!Sans x Female!Reader