Yandere!Amber x Submissive!Frisk

Elizabeth:Lol you guys have probably given up on me at this point-

Wonder:just get on with it!

Elizabeth:*sighs* fine

*inhales*

This will take place in Glitchtale,but here's the interesting part:In this oneshot,frisk himself and his friends and family will still be here,and Betty Noire won't exist.

Now let's get started!

[In GlitchTale]

The surface

Glitchtale!Frisk's pov

After about a month of me and my friends/family being stuck down in the underground,we've finally succeeded in breaking the barrier.When we exposed ourself to the public,word had gotten around quickly that the monsters had been released from the underground.Some people we're ok with it.Some we're not.And some people didn't even care and just minded their own business.

Right now,i'm at the city,walking on the sidewalk.I was bored and had nothing to do and nobody to talk to,when suddenly I bumped into something and fell down on my butt.After a few seconds,I heard a female that sounded like she was my age say:"oh I'm so sorry! Let me help you up!".I accepted her offer and grabbed her hand,where she pulled me up.Once I got a good look at her,I saw that she had green hair with the end of it being dark blue,a sweater that's partly green with the rest of it being dark blue,a dark blue skirt,green leggings,brown boots,and one eye that's green with the other eye being blue (tell me if I got Amber's look wrong).

Amber's pov

After I helped the boy get back up,I decided to introduce myself."Hello,I'm Amber,Amber the human.How about you?",i asked him.He said:"Hello Amber,I'm frisk,frisk the human".I smiled."Hmm,frisk.....I love that name",I said.He smiled and said thanks."Also,sorry for bumping into you,I wasn't looking where I was going.Whenever I saw that you had fallen down,I decided to do the right thing by helping you get back up",I said.He nodded."Well from the looks of it,you have the soul of integrity and kindness mixed together,right?",he asked me.I said yes and summoned my soul.

Frisk walked closer to me,which made my heart start beating faster.I don't know why though.Is it a sign of something?

Anyways,after frisk got closer,he gently grabbed my soul and examined it."Wow Amber,your soul.......it's so interesting to look at!",he said.He then randomly rubbed my soul a little bit,making me moan.Immediately after,I covered my mouth and blushed in embarrassment.Frisk gave my soul back to me and I put it back inside my chest."I-I'm so so so so sorry! I didn't know it would do that! Please forgive me",he said.I uncovered my mouth and said:"it's alright,I swear".He smiled at that and hugged me,and I hugged him back.

I that deep down,you wanted  frisk to do more to you~

In fact,I know that you REALLY want to fuck him,make him your's~

I heard a voice in my head say that to me.I blushed at the thought of "doing it" with frisk.But the thing is,I just met him.

Oh,and if your wondering,there's a thing called love at first sight

"I know that you doofus!",I said in my head.The voice giggled and stopped talking to me.

Now that I think about it,what if the voice is right? Because now I'm starting to think impure thoughts involving me and frisk.I'm starting to think about the both of us being in a relationship together.Then,I imagined him with another girl,which made me angry.

I don't want him with me with any other girl!

He's mine,and only mine~

Glitchtale!Frisk's pov

After about what seemed like 5 minutes,she let me go."Sorry i took so long,I-I had s-some thoughts running through my head",Amber said.I nodded."Its ok,that actually happens to me too sometimes",I said.She nodded.I asked her if she wanted to come home with me and meet my friends and family.

She agreed and we started walking to my place.

Amber's pov

I hate lying,especially to the people I love,but in this case,I have to,so that frisky boi here becomes mine.Since i'm going to his house,it's gonna give me the perfect opportunity to see who my rivals will be/who I have to kill.

{Timeskip to:6 months later}

At the dreemurrs house

Glitchtale!Frisk's pov

Currently,I'm hiding in my closet,which is in my room.Wanna know why? Well i'll tell you why.

Whenever I first met amber,she seemed perfectly fine,considering that half her soul was kindness,while the other half was integrity.Whenever she would talk to the others in front of me,she seemed kind and honest to them.I felt like nothing could go wrong and left her alone.I mean,girls do need privacy,am I right?

Well what I said about amber being kind and honest,it's not true.It never was.She was only PRETENDING to be like that just so she could gain my trust,which totally worked,until I found out the truth by seeing her kill goat mom and asgore.I think she just about killed everyone BUT sans himself because I heard a gaster blaster earlier.

Glitchtale!Sans pov

Amber,the kid that frisk introduced me to,was a fake all along.Then again,he didn't know she was faking all this just so amber herself could get what she wants:Frisk."Now now smiley trash bag,all you gotta do is give me frisky boi and i'll be on my way,understand~?",she said,walking towards me with a knife covered in blood and dust.It reminded me of the times whenever I would battle Chara.

"Please kiddo,lets not fight anymore.EYE am too lazy,plus I'm getting TIREd",i said,chuckling at my own puns.She groaned at them."You know that I never liked your puns sans!",she said.Ehhh she got me there.She then charged at me,but I dodged.Suddenly,I didn't see her anywhere,until I heard a young female voice from behind me say:"It was totally nice to see you sans~ too bad you have to go~!".I felt something go through my chest,so I looked down and saw the knife.It got pulled out of my chest and I fell to the ground,bleeding.Last thing I said before turning to dust was:"Go.....t-to hell k-kiddo.......".

Amber's pov

Now that that boney fucker is dead,including everyone else,I can finally have frisk all to myself.The hardest ones to kill we're sans and undyne,while everyone else was SOOOOOO easy.Welp,the easier something is,the less work you have to do.I walked down the hall and found the door to frisk's room,where I broke it down and walked into his room."Frisk~ Oh frisk,where are you~? There are some things we need to do and talk about~",I said,giggling afterwards.

Glitchtale!Frisk's pov

Why couldn't I just notice sooner?

Why couldn't I-no,just no.

WAS there even a way to begin with?

Don't lose your determination frisk........

I believe in you!

I wanna listen to those voices,I really do,but I don't know if I can anymore.

A/n:

Elizabeth:Finally,i'm done!

Wonder:now here are the next requests and other shiz

1)Yandere!CrossChara x Reader

2)Yandere!Tord x EW!Niks (this'll be the ONLY time I write anything not Undertale related)

3)Yandere!Swapfell!Sans X Ninja

4)UT!Fem!DereDere!Frisk x Yandere!Tsundere!Reader

5)Yandere!Chara x Shy!Pacifist!Frisk x Yandere!Reader (all three of them will be girls,so that means Chara and the Reader will be lesbian's in this,not sure about frisk though,yet)

6)Fem!Frisk x Male!Storyshift!Chara (I think Ss!Chara is supposed to be the yandere in this one)

7)Horny!Amber x Snas (Snas will be the yandere in this one)

And that's it-