Kristi x SF!Sans

PunnyWizard

Sorry I took forever to make this!

I had a lot of drama to deal with

But luckily,it's over now :D

I finally have free time XD

Now,on with the one shot!

(Enjoy)

[In Snowdin]

Kristi's pov

Right now,me and my best friend wonder are currently in a fight with blackberry (SwapFell!Sans).Since I don't feel like telling the long version,I'll just tell you the short version:

/ StoryTime! /

Me and wonder have known each other since we were kids.We first met at an elementary school called winston elementary school (I know,it's a weird name for a school).we talked and over a short period of time,we became friends.we did everything together (like hosting sleepovers,going to the mall,etc).We we're five when we first met,and now we're currently 18 (A/n:that's how old we'll be in this story).Its Thursday,June 28th,1:30 pm.i was in Wonders bedroom sitting on her bed while wonder was pacing around.We we're bored cause we had nothing to do.I suddenly got this idea in my head and said:"hey,how about we go to mount ebott? The one that everyone online keeps talking about".she thought about it for a moment and said:"sure! I love going to new places!".i smiled and got off her bed,and we both started packing our stuff.About five minutes later,we've finished packing and we walk outside to my car.We put our stuff in the back and drive off to the forest,where mount ebott was.

{10 minutes later}

After what seemed like hours,I parked like,20 feet away from this big hole that lead underground,where the monsters supposedly live.Me and wonder got out of the car and got our stuff,then walked to the big hole.We practically stood right on the edge of it.As we were enjoying the our surroundings,we felt someone push us and we fell down the hole.Now to get to the point:we lived,explored the ruins,met goat mom,etc etc.After a bunch of random shit happened,we are now in a bad situation (like for example:a fight).Apparently,blackberry fell in love with me and killed everyone,except wonder and his brother.He's currently trying to defeat me so that he can force me to "love him".

{Story ends here}

Wonders pov

You know,coming down here was a bad idea.We should of just stayed at my house and played video games.Now everybody thinks we're dead!."why hello there humans".He glares at me,but looks at kristi with hearts in his eyes.I was gonna tell him that kristi isn't human,but I decided not to-"I AM NOT A HUMAN",I heard kristi say.I tried not to laugh.I guess I didn't have to tell him after all."Whatever you say.....My DeAr~!".He summoned bones while I summoned a sword and a shield.I let kristi go first and she started punching and kicking the shit out of blackberry (or atleast tried to).She got a few hits on him and he had bruises all over his body (there was also a bit of blood).I ran towards him and tried to slash him in the chest with my sword,but he dodged and punched me in the stomach so fast that I flew into a nearby tree.I fell on the snow covered ground,groaning in pain.Kristi looked at me and gasped,then looked back at blackberry and growled."YoU WiLL PaY FoR ThAt!",she said in a demonic voice.She ran towards him and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine so hard,that he flew towards a tree (like I did),and fell on the snow covered ground.I managed to get up and walk towards kristi."Wow,your strong!",I said.She nodded and said:"Thanks,now let's finish him up".I nodded and walks towards blackberry.He was groaning in pain,but got up and tried to attack us,but he was still weak and didn't gain all of his strength back.Kristi kept punching and kicking him,until he fell to the ground,covered in blood,bruises,and somehow cuts.We both looked at each other.She said:"are you gonna finish him?".I nodded and looked down at blackberry.I grinned and raised my sword in the air."This is what you get for everything you've done!",i said.I brought my sword down and stabbed him in the chest.His eyes widened,but then closed.Me and Kristi backed up,watching him turn to dust,which left his red scarf behind.I checked my exp and I gained some."Well,that's it,we're free now",kristi said."that's right!",I said.I picked up blackberrys scarf and ripped it to pieces,then dropped the pieces to the ground.I made my sword and shield go away and we started walking further into the underground,looking for the barrier so that we can get out of here.

A/N:the end!

Finally I made a one-shot XD

Anyways,the next ones are:

1)Tsundere!US!Frisk x Yandere!Reader

2)Yandere!Sans x Yandere!Reader x Tsundere!Chara

3)Yandere!Nightmare!Sans x Female!Reader