Yandere!Sans x Yandere!Reader x Tsundere!Chara

Here you go guys!

(Two yandere's and one Tsundere :O )

(The reader will be female,same with chara)

(This will feature bisexuality)

Enjoy!

[in waterfall]

Chara's pov

I was in sitting down next to a bunch of echo flowers.I gotta admit,they look very pretty.I remember coming here with asriel,my best friend.Unfortunately,he died cause of a serious illness.Everytime he popped up into my head,I would cry and cut myself with my knife.I sighed,realizing that the reason I always did a genocide run was to forget my childhood memory's of asriel so I could focus on what I was doing.I picked an echo flower off the ground,leaned in close to it,and sang:

"Take my hand

And take my whole life too

For I can't help

Falling in love

With you~"

I started to cry and I crumbled up the echo flower,then got up and threw the crumbled pieces into the water.I grabbed my knife from my pocket and made cuts on my arms.After a few cuts,I rolled up my sleeves again and put the knife that was slightly covered in blood back into my pocket.Suddenly,another thought came into my head:

"Asriel would always call me a Tsundere for some reason.I didn't know why,until one day.....

Hey chara! Asriel said

I looked at him and said yeah,what is it?

He walked closer to me and kissed my cheek

I blushed and hid my face in my sweater

I heard him laugh and say oh come on chara,you know you liked it~

I brought my face out of my sweater and looked back at him

To be honest,I liked that a lot,I really did

...........

I had a HUGE crush on him,but I wasn't gonna tell him that,so I said n-no I didn't you b-baka!

Asriel laughed again

I blushed,but luckily,he didn't notice"

I guess I really am a Tsundere.I giggled and started walking towards hotland.

Fem!Reader's pov

I was watching chara through a bush.I sighed happily.She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in the underground.I heard someone teleport behind me.I,of course,being curious I looked behind me and saw sans standing there.He had this scary looking smile on his face."Why are you watching MY senpai?!",he said.I giggled and said:"well smiley trashbag,I'm watching her because she's MINE and MINE only!".His pupils disappeared and with an even deeper voice said:"are you sure about that?".I smirked and said:"yep~!".He pinned me to a tree and said:"how about we fight for her love?".I nodded and said:"sure sansy~".We summoned our weapons and began the fight.

[in hotland]

Chara's pov

I was walking towards alphys lab when the door opened automatically.I was suprised but decided not to question it and walked inside.When the door closed behind me,I started walking further into the lab,exploring things as I go.I saw paper,i saw those little bottles of chemicals,i saw pencils,etc.I walked towards a little bottle of purple liquid.I was about to pick it up when I heard a crash and some things breaking.I actually got a little bit scared and hid under the table that the little bottle of purple liquid was on,since I felt like I had no time.

Fem!Reader's pov

We we're in hotland.We were going back and forth at each other like wild animals.I had blood on my arms,legs,and face.Same with bruises and cuts.Sans also had blood on his face,arms,and legs.He had cuts but no bruises."So y/n.....ready to give up ye-".I interrupted him by saying:"w-wait sans,I got an idea!".He made the bones go away and said:"what is it?".I said:"how about we share chara? that way,we both get what we want!".He didn't say anything afterwards.

Sans pov

With y/n's idea in my head,I started thinking about it:

"How about we share chara?

That way,we both get what we want!"

I sighed.That girl is smart.I smiled and said:"sure,I'll share her with you".Y/n smiled and said:"that's great sans,now we don't have to fight over her anymore!".We both started laughing like maniacs and I teleported us both inside alphys lab.We grabbed some stuff and threw it around,including some glass we found.

Fem!Reader's/Sans pov

Where.Is.CHARA?!

Chara's pov

I was a little scared.But I reminded myself that I gotta stay strong.I gotta stay determined!.

*you are filled with Determination*

I sat there under the table,not moving a muscle.I started hearing a feminine voice and a deep voice,along with some footsteps that got louder each time I felt them getting closer.

Fem!Reader's pov

Me and sans we're walking further in the lab.We saw some weird and interesting stuff,like anime.I was looking as we we're walking,but couldn't find chara,until I heard sans say:"hey y/n,I found chara~!".I looked at him,he was at some table,looking under it.I walked towards it and looked under it too,also seeing chara.

Fem!Reader's/Sans pov

Looks like we've found you senpai~.

Chara's pov

"Looks like we've found you senpai~",they both said at the same time.I knew those two.It was y/n and sans.I was shaking like crazy,but I grabbed my knife from my pocket and ran out from under the table,but not for long because my soul was engulfed in blue and I was dragged back to y/n and sans.I kinda crashed into sans arms,where my soul wasn't engulfed in blue now,but he held me tightly,along with y/n.They both kissed my cheek and said:"I love you very much chara~".I blushed and said:"w-well I don't y-you b-bakas!".They both giggled and said:"you will learn to love us,or there will be consequences.....got it?".I nodded and said:"y-yes m'am/sir".They both smiled.Y/n kissed me first,then sans.After that,sans teleported us all to what would be our new home.

The end!

*inhales*

Only one more request to go!

1)Yandere!Nightmare!Sans x Female!Reader

:D