Female!Yandere!X-Tale!Sans x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!X-Tale!Chara

(This will take place before x-tale was destroyed)

(Chara will be 18 in this)

(Also,things'll be a little bit different from the comics)

(Enjoy!)

[in X-Tale]

The surface

[at the village]

Cross!Sans pov

Ugh! Where the hell is that kid?!

"Sis!"

Huh? Who's calling me?

"SIS!"

I look behind me and see Papyrus,my taller but younger sister."Dont you just love these outfits? My most favorite part is the x's",she said.I smiled and said:"same here sis".Before she walked away,I asked her where chara is,and she said:"I actually don't know".I frowned."It's fine",I said.I ran off and heard her say:"I WISH I COULD HELP YOU BETTER!".

Cross!Chara's pov

I was hiding from cross.I stole her chocolate bar,and she's pissed!

She even saw me grab it,but I didn't care.I already ate it.I'm currently hiding in an alleyway (let's just say villages have that for now),standing in a dark corner so that cross can't find me.

Cross!San's pov

I ran until I saw an alleyway.Something deep down told me to walk over there,so I did,and I saw a dark corner.Once I got closer to the dark corner,I saw Cc."You bitch! What makes you think you can steal my chocolate without asking?",i said.I dragged her out of the dark corner,then let her go."I felt like stealing something! N O T M Y P R O B L E M!",Cc said.We started having a really heated argument.

Your pov

I was walking behind the buildings when all of a sudden,I heard a really heated arguement going on in an alleyway.I decided to go check it out.I saw a female skeleton and a female human arguing."Hey Guys! Stop it before you go too far!",i said.

Cross!San's pov

Me and Cc we're arguing when we heard a deep male voice say:"hey guys! stop it befor you go too far!".We stopped arguing and looked at the guy.He had h/l h/c hair,e/c eyes,s/t skin,and was tall/short.He was wearing a f/c shirt/sweater/hoodie with s/f/c shoes.He looked so handsome,that I drooled at bit."Uhh Ms skelegirl,your drooling",he said.i notices and wiped it off."Sorry about that,by the ya,I'm Sans,but you can call me cross".I point to Cc."Thats Chara,But you can call her Cc".Cc waved at him."What's your name?",Cc asked."Y/n",he said.Me,Cc,and y/n talked for a few more minutes,then he left cause he said he had to go somewhere.

Cross and Cc's pov

There are so many things about him that we like!

It's love at first sight

................

He is our's

And no one shall take him from us!

-a couple of hours later-

Third Person's pov

Ever since Cross and Cc met y/n,they've wanted him to be there's,They wanted to be fucked by him,They wanted to fuck him,etc.They proceeded to look up any information on who to kill,and they found three girls.They brutally killed all three.

Cross!Chara (aka Cc's) pov

We asked a stranger who knew him where y/n lived,and he pointed to a house that was f/c,which was right next to the strangers.We thanked him and we knocked on y/n's door.

Your pov

I opened the door and saw Cross and Cc from earlier.I got out of the way and they walked in.Cc locked the front door.The two girls stepped towards me,and next thing I know,I get knocked out.

-1 hour later-

|warning,there is smut ahead|

[in y/n's room]

Your pov

I was on the bed,naked.I looked to my left and saw cross and cc,also naked.Cross got on top of me and started riding my cock."Oh yeah daddy,fuck me in the pussy~! Ah~ Ah~!".Cc bent down and kissed me.I didn't kiss back,so she pulled away,got on the bed,and sat down on my face."Lick my pussy!",she said.I tried not to moan from cross riding me.I said:"h-hell no! l-let me go!".She giggled."Never~".She then proceeded to move a little bit closer to my mouth,and put her pussy on it.She wiggled her hips,which forced me to lick it.

Cross!Sans and Cc's pov

Oh yeah y/n,faster~

Harder~

Ah~ Ah~ Ah~

Your cock is so big~!

You make me wet every time I think about you~

I moan your name every time I masturbate

This'll tell people that your our's!

Your pov

After I cummed deep in cross's pussy and felt Cc's juices(?) enter my mouth,cross and cc switched and proceeded to rape me.I'm kinda thinking they both wanna get pregnant,since they didn't put a condom on my cock.

Cc's pov

Cross was right,riding y/n's big cock feels so good!

"Oh yes y/n,right there!"

"Ah~ Ah~ Ah~"

I moaned very loudly,and so did cross.After 22 minutes,y/n cummed deep in my pussy.Me and Cross got off of y/n,with a little bit of cum running down our legs.

Cross!Sans and Cc's pov

Man that felt good

-3 weeks later-

Third person's pov

A few weeks after y/n was raped and stuff,Cross and Cctook a pregnancy test.They both read positive.They squealed.They're gonna have a kid that belongs to y/n,so it'll kinda look like the kids'll be half siblings.

The end ;-;

A/n:that's it,here are the next requests:

1)Female!Yandere!Error!Sans x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!Ink!Sans

2)Female!Yandere!Nightmare!Sans x Male!Reader x Female!Yandere!Dream!Sans

3)Yandere!UnderLust!Sans x SexSlave!Betty

4)Yandere!Reaper!Sans x Undead!Female!Reader x Geno

5)Yandere!Dust!Sans x Swap!Sans

6)Yandere!Lust!Sans x Shy!Reader