Yandere!Frisk x Betty (Part 2)

Since this was liked so much,I was inspired to make part 2,which will basically continue where I left off.

X-CrossChara-X (hope you enjoy)

Let's get started!

[in glitchtale]

The surface

[at the school]

*warning,a little bit of smut ahead!*

Betty's pov

One of his hands started traveling down my leggings.He stopped where his hand went under my panties.He slowly started rubbing my clit.I was moaning (and screaming at him to stop),but he wouldn't listen."I want to fucking shove my dick in your pussy,but I'll have to wait until your wet~",frisk said.He picked up the pace on rubbing my clit,and I moaned louder,though I shouldn't."STOP IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW-",i was interrupted when someone ran into the room.

GlitchTale!Sans pov

I was looking for the main cause of trouble.I kinda wanted to get things over with.I heard moaning and screaming.I ran into the room where all of it was coming from and I saw frisk,doing something dirty to a girl.He was about to rape her,I can tell.I looked at the girl and she had brown hair with the ends of it pink,pink eyes,a purple sweater that turns pink part way,and more (too lazy to describe the rest)."STOP IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW-",the girl said before she was interrupted by me stepping in the room.I looked at frisk and gave him a death glare."What's her name?",I said."Betty Noire,you can call her Betty though,also,she's the main cause of the trouble going on currently",frisk said.I gasped.Then I realized something.I heard about her from some people,especially Jessica (aka mrs.gray).Before I could say anything,he added:"I congratulated her on what she's doing,so the only thing I have to do is kill my friends and family,starting with YOU!".I growled."Even though she's done something very bad,raping her is not the way to punish her,or anyon-".I got interrupted when he said:"the reason i'm raping her *or about to* is because I love her,and I'm claiming her as mine,so nobody can take her away from me~!".

Betty's pov

I was thinking:"is that smily trashbag gonna save me? or kill me?".I heard this skeleton dude,or sans,say:"you know what? I'm gonna save her and protect her from you,despite what she's done.your becoming too dangerous and I don't want you to go any further",sans said.Sans picked up frisk with his telekinesis,making frisks soul turn blue,and threw him at the wall."Come on kid,get up,before he pins you down and try's to go any further",Sans said.He drew his hand out towards me."He he.....do you really trust someone like me sans? Especially after everything I've done so far?",i said.He said:"well I guess I'm gonna have to,for now.The others will be mad,but I'm sure we can come up with something".I sighed."Fine,but don't you fucking try to kill me,GoT iT?",i said.He smirked and said:"you swear a little bit too much for a 12 year old (DID YOU JUST ASSUME HER AGE- lol jk),tone that down,and yes,I got it".I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand,then he helped me get up.I put my skirt and boots back on,which we're the only things he took off."Akumu,where are you,you big pussy?",i said.Suddenly,akumu appeared out of nowhere and floated towards me."WHERE WE'RE YOU?! I ALMOST GOT RAPED BY A GUY!",i said.They had a shocked/sad look on their face."DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO ME AGAIN,GOT IT?!",I added.They nodded and floated down onto my head."Ok kiddo,lets go",sans said.Next thing I know,we we're both teleported somewhere.

[at the back of the school]

GlitchTale!Sans pov

I teleported us to the back of the school.I grabbed my phone with my free hand and called gaster,my dad."Dad,I need to tell you something,which'll be something you won't be happy about".He sighed over the phone and said:"What is it my son?".I started telling him everything right from the start.

Betty's pov

Will this really work out? If so,how long?

2 weeks?

2 months?

2 years?

I waited for what'll happen next.

Third Person's pov

After sans told gaster everything,his father was angry,VERY angry.Though after a couple of minutes,he calmed down and said that he'll tell the others and gather them over to where sans and betty are.15 minutes later,the others came,and had a very serious talk with sans and betty,mostly sans.

GlitchTale!Toriel's pov

"Are you sure this is a good idea?",I asked sans.He said:"yes",and looked at betty."But i'm gonna have to give her a few rules".

GlitchTale!Sans pov

"Ok kid,listen well and good:

Rule#1:Don't Kill people.Ever.

Rule#2:Don't act like a scary demon,it can cause someone to get a heart attack and die.

Rule#3:Don't cause trouble and go into a fight without a VERY GOOD reason.

Rule#4:Akumu stays with us unless they absolutely need to come with you.

And last but not least.......

Rule#5:If you don't follow any of these rules,you will be beaten,but not to the point where you get killed.

"Do you understand the rules betty?".

Betty's pov

"Do you understand the rules betty?",sans said.I forced my voice to go back to normal and said:"yes sir,I 100% understand".He said:"good".Everyone smiled.It kinda made me sick (not literally though).

[in the school]

Frisk's pov

I was coughing up blood.Sans threw me at the wall pretty hard.I checked my hp.

Hp:5/20

Holy shit,I lost 15 hp!

I might as well stay here and die of blood loss.I might as well let everyone leave and have them forget about me.

A/n:the end!

(I'm not sure if this was supposed to come before or after the other request I got,but oh well *shrugs*)

The last one is:

1)Yandere!JammyHood!Ink x Female!Wolf!Reader *this one may/may not include a lemon*