Yandere!Lust!Sans x Shy!Reader

Wonder:if you do what you did yesterday,then that'll make everyone happy

Elizabeth:yep,anyways,the reader will be female,now let's get started

[in underlust]

The underground

Your pov

H-Hello e-everyone,my name is y/n.I fell down the hole that leads to the underground a few months ago,so I pretty much know everyone,almost.I'm too shy to actually talk to anyone,so that's why my only friend is mettaton,and he's not like the others.I'm at grillbys strip club,sitting down on a chair at the bar area,drinking f/d (favorite drink).All of a sudden,someone spun my chair around to where I would be facing them.I shrieked because I got scared,not knowing if I was gonna be attacked or not.I looked down and saw sans,or lust,which is what some people call him."Hey cutie~",he said,gently grabbing my chin and making me look at him."H-Hey l-lust,what are y-you doing here? Shouldn't y-you be with someone else right now?",i said.He shook his head and said:"no,I wanna be with you~",he said."W-Why? I'm just some shy person that n-nobody,I think,e-even likes",I said.Lust chuckled."Oh y/n,when are you gonna realize~?",He said."Realize what? That I need more friends?",i said."Close,but no",he said."Then what is it?",i asked him.

When I asked him that,the hearts in his eyesockets started glowing purple."I want to fuck you~ really,really badly~",he said.I pushed him away and slapped him."IS THAT ALL YOU SLUT?!",I screamed at him.Some monsters overheard what I said,and laughed.Before sans could reply,I kicked him where the sun don't shine,jumped off my seat,and ran out of the bar.

UnderLust!Sans pov

"Ha! She called you a slut!",grillby said.I looked at him and growled."Fuck you,this entire bar is ruining my lusty mood",I said.I slapped the fire boy,which is what I call him,and walked out of the bar,looking for y/n.

Your pov

God Sans is so f-fucking disgusting!

Suddenly,my stomach growled.I checked my pockets for gold.I found that I had 50 pieces of gold,which is alot,to me atleast.I walked over to that one shop where the bunny lady works.I went inside and went over to the counter."M-M'am,May I have t-two chocolate chip cookies and a c-cinnamon bunny?",i said."What a shy one we got here.Also Sure,that'll be 10 g",the bunny lady said.I gave her 10 g,and she gave me a little bag which had the cookies and the cinnamon bunnie.I thanked her and walked out.I went over to a tree and sat down,beginning to eat my food and trying to forget the little incindent that happened earlier at the strip club.

UnderLust!Sans pov

I was looking behind some buildings in snowdin,looking for y/n,when I looked at a tree and saw her sitting next to one,eating some food.Heh,must be from that bunny lady's shop.I walked over to her.

Your pov

I noticed a shadow,which obviously wasn't mine,that came out of nowhere.I looked up and saw sans.I put down the food and frowned."W-What do you want,asshole?",i said."Oh sweetie,I just wanted to tell you that not only do I want to fuck you.......

I w a n t y o u t o b e t h e o n l y o n e t h a t f u c k s  m e~!",he said.

I quickly finished eating my food and got up,then slapped him."Ok you slut.#1,I will never fuck you/be fucked by you.#2,I will never love you",I firmly told Sans."Oh really~? We'll see about that~",he said,grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him.Before he got to kiss me,I kicked him where the sun don't shine,which resulted in him falling on the ground,groaning in pain.I ran away and decided to go in the direction towards alphys lab,which is in hotland.

[in hotland]

A few minutes later,once I reached the lab,I stood in front of it.Suddenly,it opened,and alphys was there,staring at me."Hello human,wanna CUM in~?",she said,giggling at the pun.I sighed and said:"sure,I need to see mettaton anyways",I said.She nodded and stepped out of the way.I walked in."Yo mettaton,your non-slutty friend is here!",alphys shouted.A few seconds later,mettaon walked over to us."Hello y/n,what are you doing here?",he asked me."I'll tell you in a bit,just follow me.I wanna talk somewhere more private",I said.He nodded and motioned me to follow him.I of course followed him.

[in snowdin]

UnderLust!Sans pov

Once I recovered from the pain,I got up and had this one goal in my head:

Find y/n and make her love you

Heh,great plan.I summoned a bone,then started looking for y/n,killing the people that we're in the way.

[in alphys lab]

Your pov

"So what's going on?",mettaton asked me.Me and him are in this one room that alphys never uses."Well,lust is practically obsessed over me now",I said."What,that slutty idiot? Why?",he asked me.I sighed and told him everything.

-5 minutes later-

"WHAT?!",mettaton yelled."Yeeeeeeep",I said.He sighed and got up.Sudeenly,we both heard loud screaming,then silence."D-Did alphys hurt h-herself-",I was interrupted when someone broke down the door,showing themselves.It was lust,and he was covered in blood and dust."D-Did you kill the entire monster population?!",i asked him."No~ only a few~",sans said,holding a bone covered in blood.I stood in front of mettaton."If your gonna hurt him,your gonna have to get through me first",I said confidently.Lust sighed and lifted me in the air with telekinesis,then put me at a corner and made purple bones Impale me.It won't kill me,but it means I can't move.I was forced to watch lust brutally murder my one and only friend,mettaton.

After he was done,he dropped the bloody bone he was holding,made the purple bones go away,then walked over to me and hugged me.I started crying.

"Shhhhh........it's ok my dear~

A t l e a s t I c a n f i n a l l y d o w h a t I w a n t t o d o~!",he said.

Oh god,this is it.

The slutty bastard won.

A/n:

Wonder:wow

Elizabeth:yep,anyways,now to show the upcoming requests

1)Yandere!Dust!Sans x Swap!Sans

2)Yandere!Betty x Slave!Frisk

3)Yandere!Amber x Submissive!Frisk

4)Yandere!CrossChara x Reader

5)Yandere!Tord x EW!Niks

6)Yandere!SwapFell!Sans x Ninja

7)UT!Fem!DereDere!Frisk x Yandere!Tsundere!Reader

8)Yandere!Chara x Shy!Pacifist!Frisk x Yandere!Reader

9)Fem!Frisk x Male!StoryShift!Chara

10)Lust x Wonder (Wonder:save me- )

11)Horny!Amber x Snas (hecc- )