Yandere!Werewolf!Cross x Red Riding Hood!Reader

Hello

Welcome to another one-shot

This'll take place in,as I like to call it,fantasy land ( XD ).

(Red Riding Hood is a folklore about a little girl who gets sent to her grandmothers house to give her some treats.Also,her grandma is sick.The wolf watches the girl as she goes to her grandmothers house and runs over there before her.He ties up her and puts her in a closet,then dresses up as her and,well you should probably know the rest)

(I'll be writing an Undertale edition of this,cause why not?)

Anyways,let's get started.

[in a forest]

Third persons pov

Once upon a time,there was a girl named y/n,though people called her Red Riding Hood because when she went out,she was always wearing a red cloak.One day,her mother theresa gave y/n a basket of treats and told her to go to her grandmothers house and give them to her so she can feel better.Her grandmother is sick.Y/n doesn't argue about this and puts the basket down on the  kitchen table so she can put on her red cloak.After that,she grabbed the basket again,hugged her mom,and walked out of the kitchen,going towards the front door.She opened the front door and walked out,then closed it behind her and started walking towards her mothers house.

Werewolf!Cross!Sans pov

I was minding my own business when I heard footsteps approaching.I looked behind me and saw nobody approaching me.The person who was walking was a little girl.She was wearing a red cloak.I saw a glimpse of h/l h/c hair and e/c eyes.I couldn't see her entire face,but I could tell that she was beautiful.She was walking further down the dirt path.I suddenly got curious about this girl and started following her.I had to be quiet so she wouldn't notice me.

Werewolf!Horror!Sans pov

I was walking past tall trees and huge bushes,until I saw cross in the distance.I ran towards him,my bandaged tail wagging."Hey there",i said.He looked at me and said:"hi horror,I'm kinda busy right now".I said:"busy doing what?".He said:"following this girl in a red cloak".I said:"do you like her or something?".He said:"Maybe".I smirked."Well,good luck winning her over,see ya",I said.I ran away and started heading towards my home.

Werewolf!Cross!Sans pov

I know I just met her,so I barely know her,but I'm already starting to feel a connection between us.Whenever I'm thinking of her,my heart(?) starts beating and purple blush appears on my fury cheeks.Apparently,it's love at first sight.Though,what if she doesn't accept my love? I grinned evilly and thought:"she will love me,wether she likes or not".

Your pov

After about 15 minutes,I finally reach my grandmothers house,though the front door is already open.I slowly walk inside and go towards grandmas room,where the door to that room is already open.I saw her covered head to toe in fur.When was the last time grandma shaved? 

"My,look at those big hands you have grandma",i said.

"The better to hug(?) you and pick up things my dear",she said in a raspy voice that sounded a little bit deep.

"My,look at those big eyes you have grandma",i said.

"The better to see you with my dear",she said.

"My,look at those big and sharp teeth",I said.

"The better to eat you,my dear",she says.She sits up on the bed,then jumps off and lands on all fours.She's looking at me with hearts in her eyes.