Yandere!Wolf!Cross x Cat!Reader

Hello guys!

Welcome to another one-shot!

(This was requested by somebody,but I forget who ;-; )

(The reader will be female)

Anyways,on with le stuff-

[in a forest]

Owner's pov

I was lying in bed when I heard a purr and something jump on my something.The thing walked in a circle and layed down.I looked at it,and it turned out to be my cat,y/n.I've had her for two years now.I found her alone with a broken leg.After it got properly fixed,I politely told her to leave,but she just meowed and sat down.Apparently,she didn't want leave.She gave me these sad but cute eyes that a human child would give when they want something really badly.I couldn't resist kicking her out there and leaving her out there in the wilderness,where the bigger animals would kill her.I started buying her cat food,cat toys,etc.Y/n meowed and put one of her paws on her stomach,telling me that she was hungry.She jumped off of me when she felt me getting out of bed.I walked to the living room,where her food and drink bowls are.They're right next to the couch.I grabbed the bag of cat food and poured it in her food bowl.She immediately began eating as I put away the bag and poured water in her drink bowl.I looked at the front door and stared at it for some reason.It was mostly wood with a square shaped glass in the middle,where someone could see part of the living room.I looked away and walked to the kitchen to make myself some food.

[in a cave]

Wolf!Cross!Sans pov

I was standing in the middle of the cave all alone.I had no female by my side or any little ones running around.I sighed.Since i can't be lonely forever,I decided that today I would find my mate.I walked out of the cave and got into a running position.I counted to 3,and ran.I can't wait to find my mate!.

[back at the cabin,where you and your owner are]

Owner's pov

After me and y/n finished our meals,I sat down on the couch,watching tv,while y/n was sitting a few feet away from the front door,playing with one of her toys.I looked at her and giggled,she was funny whenever she was playing with one of her toys,especially the fake mouse.I looked back at the tv and continued watching my show.

Your pov

I was biting the mouse,pouncing on it,the usual stuff us cats do when we play with toys.I was about to bite the mouse again when I saw something appear in the corner of my eye.I looked at the front door and saw a wolf.He had:

(I'm too lazy to describe his looks,so here's a picture of him)

I got this suprised look on my face.I felt my tail wag back and forth.I didn't let my curiosity take over and I stayed put.

Wolf!Cross!Sans pov