Yandere!US!Sans x BestFriend!Reader

Hello guys,welcome to my first one Shot!

This was requested by: X-CrossMiki-X

(The reader shall be female,if that's ok with you)

Now,onwards with the one shot!

:)

Your pov

I saw my best friend blue,kill everyone.he killed my friends and family,showed them no mercy.i should of known this was gonna happen.ever since I fell down mount ebott and met blue,he acted....strange towards me.even his brother papyrus knew something was wrong with him.in fact,he was the one I loved,and the last one to die.him and Sans had a really rough fight,and he lasted a while,until blue finally managed to stab in in the chest,in which killed Papyrus and turned him into dust.i walked in on them near the end.apparently,blue must of noticed me because he looked at me and said:"why hello there my dear~.looks like it's just you and me now.....I killed everybody because they were in the way of our love~......".i started backing up,which made him follow me.he was scraping the walls of the living room,which would leave a a mark on it (you and blue are in the skelebros house).i looked at the front door,and opened it and ran as fast as I could."oh senpai....YoU CaN't RuN AwAy FrOm Me ThAt EasiLy~!".I then heard him run after me.i kept running and running until I reached Waterfall and hid in a dim lighted cave.i sat down on the cold stone floor and sighed,then I started crying."I can't believe I was his best friend!".i said between sobs.i then thought about the happy memories that me and blue had with our friends and family before this madness happened.i got up and walked to a corner in the cave,where I saw a comfortable couch,a table with pencils,crayons,etc on it.i heard footsteps echo in the cave,but I ignored it cause I figured they were mine,when all of a sudden,everything went black.

UnderSwap!Sans pov

Mweheheh! I,the magnificent sans,have finally found and captured my best friend-er girlfriend,y/n.after I knocked her out,I picked her up bridal style and teleported back home.i walked to the shed and unlocked it (it's not locked from the inside) and walked inside,then closed and locked it again.the shed looked big and neat on the inside.i put y/n down on a chair and tied her down,making sure the ropes were tight enough to where she wouldn't escape.after I finished that.i sat down a few feet away from her and waited for her to wake up.

(2 hours later)

Your pov

I woke up to find myself in the skelebros shed,tied up to a chair."Damn it,blue must of found me and brought me back here",I said in my head.i heard a voice,which belonged to blue,say:"finally,my senpai is awake~!".i looked at him and growled,then yelled swear words at him.he sighed in disapproval and said:"language! my angel will not be speaking like that in this household!".i scoffed.i'm his angel?! as if!.he then slapped me and said in a tone of voice that scared me:"you will not speak like that ever again.....GOT THAT MY DEAR?".i nervously swallowed the spit in my mouth,nodded,and said:"y-yes blue,I u-understand".he kissed my forehead,then said:"good.oh,and by the way,if you ever disobey me,there will be servere consequences!".i nodded,not really wanting to know what they were.i sighed and started crying,knowing that I'm gonna be forced to love him and that I'll never see my friends and family again.blue noticed me crying and hugged me,then said:"shhhh,calm down my angel".and then,he kissed me.

A/N:The end!

I'm sorry if it wasnt that good or that long,but atleast I tried!

:D

:,)

Well everybody,have a good day (or goodnight)

By the way,this is what will come next:

1)Yandere!Cross!Chara x Tsundere!Miki! x Shy!Reader

2)Kristi x SwapFell!Sans ( PunnyWizard )

3)Tsundere!US!Frisk x Yandere!Reader

4)UF!Frisk x Yandere!Reader

5)Yandere!Sans x Yandere!Reader x Tsundere!Chara

6)Yandere!Nightmare!Sans x Female!Reader

If there's anymore,please tell me.