Yandere!Cross!Chara x Tsundere!Miki x Shy!Reader

X-CrossChara-X

X-CrossMiki-X

Sorry I took forever to write this,I had some drama that I had to deal with

And sorry if this sucks (I'm tired as fuck)

(The reader will be male,and since there's already a boy,plus a girl,this will feature bisexuality,I hope your ok with that!)

Enjoy! (Or atleast try to-)

[in Undertale,the original au]

| everyone is on the surface and living in a pacifist timeline,which means the humans have quickly gotten used to the monsters,and now rule the planet with them |

Readers pov

I was in the park with undyne,sans,Alphys,Toriel,asgore,and papyrus.i was playing volleyball with Sans,Alphys,undyne,and papyrus.everybody seemed to be having a good time.i could tell.there were laughs and giggles all around.ever since the barrier was broken and the monsters came back into society,all the humans,including me,were suprised.inside of fighting them again,we made a peace treaty,giving the right to humans and monster to become friends and whatnot.anyways,whenever Sans hit the volleyball with his fists,undyne and Alphys tried to hit the ball,but they couldn't,so I hit it mere seconds before it touched the ground.since both teams were tied and I hit the ball back to their side (but they couldn't hit it),I put my team ahead,making us win.

[heres the score:

Before

Sans team:15

Y/n's team:15

After

Sans team:15

Y/n's team:16 ]

After me,undyne,and Alphys calmed down from cheering so loudly,undyne picked me and Alphys up and put me on her left shoulder and Alphys on her right.she kissed Alphys on the cheek,which made her blush.she looked at me with a smirk and said:"good job dude,that was so amazing!".i smiled and said:"heh,thanks undyne,I tried".after undyne ran around the park for about 15 minutes,she put me and ally's back down,letting us do our own thing.i walked towards a bench that was out of view of everybody's and sat down.all of a sudden,I felt like more than one person was watching me.

(In a white void)

Cross!Charas pov

I was watching my senpai y/n through a portal.oh my sweet,sweet y/n.....I love you so much......I sighed and practically had hearts in my eyes.i heard a girly high pitched voice behind me say:"a-are you t-talking about y-y/n?",she blushed while asking me.i nodded."Yeah,I love him a lot".she sighed and said:"I can tell,but the thing is though.....",and she for some reason stopped speaking.i growled and said:"finish what you were about to say......NOW!".i grabbed my big knife and pointed it to her neck,threatening to slit her throat.she nervously said:"f-FINE".she sighed,I could tell she was angry and nervous at the same time."I LOVE HIM TOO,OK? I-I'VE JUST BEEN TOO AFRAID TO ADMIT IT!".i gasped at those words.i was thinking:"she loved him too?!".i growled  and made my creepy face." WELL I LOVE HIM MORE! ".she then laughed nervously and said:"w-wait! cross!chara......I got an idea!".my face went back to normal and I dropped my big knife on the ground."heh....what good idea could you possibly have?!".she then said nervously:"h-how about we s-share him?".i started thinking:"well,since Miki is my best friend,and I'm nice (Me:BARELY-),I'll share him,just so we will both be happy".i told Miki that I agreed to share y/n,and she was so happy,that she ran around in a circle and yelled happy things out loud.man,she's weird.i grabbed miki's hand and we both walked towards the portal that was still open,and jumped through it,closing it after we arrived at our destination.

Miki's pov

OMG! I WAS SO HAPPY! i sighed.i was squealing and yelling in excitement back in the white void.cross!chara pointed to where y/n was sitting,and said:"ok so here's what's gonna happen:I'll find his friends and bring them here,then we can kill them together,if you want".i smiled and said:"sound great,let's do it!".he nodded and walked away,looking for y/n's friends,while I hid behind a tree,looking at y/n.

Cross!Charas pov

Once I found y/n's friends,I put on my creepy face and grabbed my big knife,then said in a demonic voice:" Why hello everyone,do you wanna know why I am here? ".they nodded.i said:" Well the reason I am here is because I am here to RIGHTFULLY CLAIM WHAT IS MINE ".they had shocked looks on their faces,which made me laugh.i somehow grabbed them all and dragged them back to where Miki and y/n were.

Readers pov

I was sitting on the bench,enjoying the peaceful moment while ignoring the fact that someone's watching me.all of a sudden,I saw this boy with the most pale skin I've ever seen,with white hair,one eye having a white dot in it,the other having a red/purple-ish target thingy in it.and holding my friends hostage.he stopped a few feet in front of me and let my friends go.they were all tied up."Miki,come out~ it's time to play~",he said in a singsong voice.this girl then stepped out from behind a tree and walked towards the boy,standing next to him."so Miki,wanna help me  get rid of y/n's friends?",he said."Sure cross!chara",Miki said.huh,so that was his name,intresting.miki walked over to my friends and started punching then and kicking them,not stopping until they were bleeding and covered in bruises.after that,she stepped out of the way,letting cross!chara take over.he was holding this huge ass knife in one of his hands." ANY LAST WORDS?! ",he said.my friends said nothing,making him smirk and untie th3m,then killing each and every single one of them brutally.once he was done,there was a big pool of blood,and some guts on the ground,including the dead bodys,on the ground.all of their souls floated out of their body's and cracked into a million pieces,their body's turning into dust shortly after.cross!chara looked at me with an insane smile on his face and walked towards me,then hugged me tightly,whispering in my ear:"you belong to me now my sweet y/n~".i felt another pair of arms wrap around me."y-you belong to m-me now to y-y/n!",Miki said.i started crying and they said:"shhhh,don't cry,you have us now....".they then took me home to this white void,which has now been called my new home.

A/N:well,that's was certainly fun to write :,)

XD

The next requests are:

1)Kristi x SF!Sans

2)Tsundere!US!Frisk x Yandere!Reader

3)Yandere!Sans x Yandere!Reader x Tsundere!Chara

4)Yandere!Nightmare!Sans x Female!Reader