Yandere!Dust!Sans x Female!Reader x Yandere!Horror!Sans

Admin:hey guys. Thanks for being so patient! Here's the oneshot.

Au: UnderTale

Route: Pacifist

Your Pov

"This is Catherine Gray (random name I know) here in Ebott City reporting live on news channel 77. Our journalists have been gathering info for us and reported that there are two dangerous skeletal look-a-likes running about the city. In fact, we have here today a witness who saw them last night at Ebott Park:

(The witness will be talking like this)

"I was walking home from the grocery store, just carrying my bags with me because I didn't have very many, and I was walking through the park when I heard some low chuckles coming from behind me. I panicked a little inside but turned around to see two sets of eyes in a bush. I wanted to confront them, but I was too scared to, so I panicked and ran away. That was the last I ever saw them"

(Witness has finished talking and the screen focuses back on the news reporter lady)

From that mans reaction, I wouldn't be surprised if he was scared! Anyways lady's and gentleman, stay tuned as we gather more information and get more help, from the police"

I turned off the tv. I sighed and thought to myself: "These two sure are evil little shits". I grabbed my phone and called Classic, but he didn't pick up. "Huh. Weird....", I said outloud. I tried a second time but still no reply. I lay down on my couch and stare up at the ceiling, hoping Classic is alright.

Classic!Sans Pov

"Get away from me! You've already killed everyone except me, frisk, toriel, and alphys. What more do you wan-"

"Y / n"-Dust and Horror

"Oh. Well I'm not telling you guys anymore! I've already shown you what she looks like, what she does, but I'm not showing you where she lives!"-Classic

Horror took a step towards Classic, about to raise his axe in the air and swing it at classics neck, but Dust stopped him. "Not yet Horror", Dust said, looking at me. "If you don't tell us where y/n is, F r i s k I s N e x t"', he added. I couldn't speak up. I just, couldn't say anything. "Oh, and don't think about calling for help, cause I destroyed your guys' phones", Horror said. After 15 minutes of silence, Dust spoke up. "Ya know what? Horror, bring Frisk in. I'm sure he'd LOVE to see sans~".  I see Horror nod and walk away, bringing Frisk back with him a few seconds later, tied up. Wait, did Horror tie him up at some point? When?!

"I'm feeling generous, so I'm gonna give you one last chance~", Dust said. I growled and replied: "You already my answer.". He chuckled and said: "Eh, suit yourself".

-Gore Warning! Skip if you want! (Also if your wondering why Classic can't just fight them, well it's because one of them put a magic wristband on one of Classics wrists that prevents him from using his magic and only either Dust or Horror can take it off)-

Third Persons Pov

"You go first", Horror said to Dust. Dust nodded and walked up to Frisk, knife in one of his hands. He pointed the knife to one of Frisks eyes and slowly started gouging it out with his knife. Frisks screams of bloody murder filled the room as blood was pouring down his face. Dust put the gouged out eyeball in one of his short pockets and then proceeded to do the same to the other eye, more blood pouring down Frisks face. Dust put the eye in the same pocket as the first eye and then looked at his progress. He sees two bloody red empty eyesockets on his face. This made Dust grin evilly.

"Horror, it's your turn", Dust said to Horror. Dust himself stepped away as Horror walked to Frisk to do the rest of the damage to him. He lays Frisk down on the wooden floor and cuts open his lower abdomen, revealing his intestines. As Horror was pulling the intestines out of Frisks body, his screams started filling the room again, blooding piling under him. Horror put the intestines around his own neck as if he was wearing them like a feather boa, soaking his already bloodied hoodie. "Now for the grand finale~", Horror said, giggling like  fucking mad man (he and Dust are literally insane). Horror puts his axe down and puts his now free hand through Frisks chest, grabs his still beating heart, then rips it out of his body. Frisk dies almost immediately after Horror did that, but mainly because of blood loss.

"Awww, the little boy died before I could literally crush his heart~! Oh well I'm gonna do it anyways". Frisks now dead heart was crushed by the strong hands of Horror, exploding a bit. Blood landed on Horror himself, Dust, and Classic.

-Gore is over-

After Horror examined Frisks dead body for a few moments, he looked at Dust. "Should I kill Classic? What if we let him free and he runs away to the police?", he told/asked him. Dust replies: "Kill him. He's an official witness now. Oh, and Classic....". He looked at him. "Don't even think about Frisk resetting. I destroyed his chances of doing that long ago.". Horror swung his blood covered axe in the air and made it go through Classics head a couple of inches. He pulled his axe out and him and his best friend watched as Classic turned to dust (ha ha-).

"Now.....lets go find Y/n~"-Dust

-2 hours after the murder of Frisk and Classic-

Your Pov

I was very close to home, the shopping bags on the passenger seat of my car. After I ended up at home and parked up front, I got out and went to the passenger side, opening the door and grabbing the bags. I closed the door and got out my keys, locking the car. I then walked to the front door, but noticed something. The curtains weren't closed, which was normal, but the lights were shut off. It looked pitch black in there. "Weird. I remember having them on before I left...", I said to myself. I unlocked the front door, opening it and stepping inside my house. After I re-closed and locked the door again, I heard quick footsteps close the curtains and turn on the lights. I was confused and looked around where I was standing until I looked down at the floor and screamed.

"OH MY GOD THERES EYES AND INTESTINES!". I said loudly. I saw something in blood on the floor:

"We're so glad we finally found you~"

"Look behind you~", two deep male sounding (and unfamiliar) voices said. I hesitantly obeyed, starting to shake badly. I almost shouted when I saw too unfamiliar male skeletons covered in blood. "W-Who are you guys?!", I asked them. The one with the multi-colored "eyes" took a step towards me and said: "We'll tell you our names later. All you need to know is that we love you more than anything in the multiverse....

A n d y o u b e l o n g t o u s

A N D O N L Y U S "

A/n:

Admin:the end! That was my very first 2020 oneshot :D